• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Caayn

Just grabbed my copy from the US marketplace, ($90)€70 for the ultimate edition vs €65 for a physical copy without the season pass and VIP pass. Plus an earlier release date 30-09 vs 03-10.

Next up, delete some games (again) to make room :(
wp_20140929_001jrjb6.jpg

klodeckel

Banned
Just grabbed my copy from the US marketplace, ($90)€70 for the ultimate edition vs €65 for a physical copy without the season pass and VIP pass. Plus an earlier release date 30-09 vs 03-10.

Get an external HDD. Works perfectly. I still have 1.8 TB free :)

Gestault

wp_20140929_001jrjb6.jpg

I got a clearance 500 gb USB3 hard drive the other night. The setup for extending your space was literally like...5 seconds? And I can confirm that all the data works on any other XB1 system, too. Highly recommended.

Bgamer90

Banned

wp_20140929_001jrjb6.jpg

Got to get an external drive!

I have a 3 TB drive; Have close to 40 games -- menu says "13% used". :)

Caayn

Hehe, I keep forgetting to buy an extra hard drive.... I need one desperately, especially with all the games that are going to be released.
*Shakes fist at the lack of a 1TB+ sku at launch*
what the hell is chaos child? Is it any good?
It's a Japanese visual novel.

Klocker

Ok could have sworn I had read that simulation steering in all forza games was only relevant for wheels and that there is no need to use with a pad? Is this correct? I feel it runs well with a pad on sim but am I missing something , doing it wrong?

Ok could have sworn I had read that simulation steering in all forza games was only relevant for wheels and that there is no need to use with a pad? Is this correct? I feel it runs well with a pad on sim but am I missing something , doing it wrong?

On sim you have a little more control, and a little more scope for losing control, but you also get more XP.

Pretty sure that wheel options only appear if a wheel is detected as connected. All other options seem to be perfectly applicable to the pad. Try playing with it on and then off to see the difference, but I always played with sim on.

Klocker

On sim you have a little more control, and a little more scope for losing control, but you also get more XP.

Pretty sure that wheel options only appear if a wheel is detected as connected. All other options seem to be perfectly applicable to the pad. Try playing with it on and then off to see the difference, but I always played with sim on.

Thanks! yes always had all assists off in f4 f5 but normal steering, feeling this runs well with sim steering once I found the groove but yes gets squirrelly easier.

Klocker

After playing the demo countless times and seeing the latest video from that other racing game, I have to say if there is one thing I would like to see changed it's the white "smoke plumes" of water pouring out behind cars in rain.

Edit...
Also anyone know if the McClaren F1 GT is in the game?

barn find?

Norns

unlocking at 12:01 est?

If so, fuck yes. 10PM local. Everyone else will be asleep. Gunna hit the trees and zone the fuck out with what looks to be my other go to game of the year.

amrod

Any major difference between Xbox One & Xbox 360 versions?

Xbox one is pre-loaded ready to go, wonder if i should double dip on 360 version?

hunchback

I have a quick question. I have a free token for this game. Is it possible to upgrade my copy to the deluxe or ultimate edition via the store after I have installed?

Can't wait to race with everyone. I signed up for the Gaf club.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Hopefully my pre-order arrives tomorrow by the time I get back from work. Will be very disappointed if it doesn't :(

After playing the demo countless times and seeing the latest video from that other racing game, I have to say if there is one thing I would like to see changed it's the white "smoke plumes" of water pouring out behind cars in rain.

Edit...
Also anyone know if the McClaren F1 GT is in the game?

barn find?

The McLaren F1 is in the game, and if it's anything like the other Forzas, you can put the GT spoiler on it.

Unless you're talking about the longtail, which isn't in.

Klocker

The McLaren F1 is in the game, and if it's anything like the other Forzas, you can put the GT spoiler on it.

Unless you're talking about the longtail, which isn't in.

Thanks
Was referring to Long tail yes.

Loved that thing in F4

Btw

Spoiling myself for launch by continuing to play the demo all night

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i want this BAD.

but the wife is actually a bit upset with my gaming time lately thanks to destiny. she might actually kill me if i picked up ANOTHER game.

Top Bottom