• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

hwy_61

Banned
i want this BAD.

but the wife is actually a bit upset with my gaming time lately thanks to destiny. she might actually kill me if i picked up ANOTHER game.

tumblr_mxys9eSkA01qhfir7o2_400.jpg

I more than share the love for Horizon but I'm glad I'll have both.

While Horizon speaks to me more as a gamer and racing game fan, motorsport and its 60fps, more technical driving will always make for a nice contrast to the much looser, chaotic (and fun as hell) open world stuff.

I get deep into both styles, and eventually I want to go right back to the other. The idea of alternating releases between Motorsport and Horizon seems like perfection.

Evo X

Damnit! I didn't know you had to manually go and start the pre-load after buying the game.

I pre-ordered digitally last week and figured it would have downloaded by itself.

I hope it finishes in 3 hours because I really am really excited to play this tonight.

So I started downloading at 3 PM.

Five hours later I'm at 26%. Why are my One downloads so much slower than my PS4 downloads I don't get it.

Bsigg12

Five hours later I'm at 26%. Why are my One downloads so much slower than my PS4 downloads I don't get it.

I had to go through and some port adjustments on my modem. After I added a bunch of things mine has been running faster.

Also, I don't know what the % required to play is, so you have 2 and a half hours to get as much downloaded as possible and you may hit the minimum requirement.

Fox Mulder

forza is great, but I have been playing it since the Xbox. F5 didn't grab me as much, but I'll be there for F6 though.

horizon is a different flavor and I've loved this kind of game since Test Drive Unlimited came out.

About to buy it, the demo is completely separate right? Ie, the final game won't build on it.

separate things.

I thought it would take forever, but I got it in 3 hours. Maybe it's slower closer to release or something.

Damnit! I didn't know you had to manually go and start the pre-load after buying the game.

I pre-ordered digitally last week and figured it would have downloaded by itself.

I hope it finishes in 3 hours because I really am really excited to play this tonight.

1516.gif

Are all of the amazon microsoft money things shipped? Was hoping to put some of my credit towards it.

Edit: I am an idiot, you can switch to digital code.

EBE

balls. i didnt want to pay for shipping and handling on amazon - i dont have prime either - so my delivery estimate is set for october 6-10. theres no way it could take that long is, is there?

RoKKeR

balls. i didnt want to pay for shipping and handling on amazon - i dont have prime either - so my delivery estimate is set for october 6-10. theres no way it could take that long is, is there?

Dude... if you buy from Amazon on any sort of regular basis then Prime is so worth it. For future reference, I suppose.

Top Bottom