• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

adelante

I can finally share my pics!

GetPhoto.ashx

Holy freakin shit.

Is there gonna be a separate photo mode thread??!?

Anyone else having their download speeds act a bit crazy? Xbox One is connected via ethernet and it's just jumping between 1.3 MBs and 3.5 at random. Annoying because it should be holding steady and I want it to be ready.

Cushen

Neo Member
Been grinding out work all night and during the Leafs game, so now I no longer have to go into the office tomorrow...

unnamed.jpg

Red Bull on deck. 20 minutes folks!

Could someone who isn't done downloading go to their bandwidth usage via settings/network so I can see whether it's XBL or my internet that needs to be fixed?

Edit: seems to have shot back up and staying around 3.80 MBs. Now please stay there!

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I haven't been paying attention, buts this game probably uses forza rewards. I should have been playing F5 this last week.

Navy Bean

I'm old (42) so this is my first "midnight" launch...lol. Can't wait to just grab the 1967 Ferrari and just cruise around. Every game should release digitally at 12 ET in the US...

Krilekk

Banned
Who else is gonna be just cruisin' until all roads and speed traps are found? No races until then, learned that lession from Horizon 1.

mcmudman

Neo Member
I've been preloading since earlier this morning but thanks to my stupid dorm internet I'm still only 43% done. Hopefully it's at least startable come midnight. I hope I don't have to have the entire thing downloaded.

Evo X

Finished downloading just in time!

Now is it going to automatically unlock in 6 minutes or do I have to restart my xbox or something?

jbug617

Banned
don't know if it's out there but if you search Forza Hub on XB1 there is an app there. It's says you can earn credits and cars by visiting the hub. It's basically Forza Rewards in app form.

Top Bottom