• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Crackbone

Meh it's borked for now. Hard reset etc no dice. Still showing unavailable in the store and locked on the dash and in games and apps.

Huh, interesting.

If you go to the Games store and search Forza, there's a bunch of different Forza Horizon 2 options.

I noticed that there's one called "Forza Horizon 2 Day One Edition" which is 64.99, and one just called "Forza Horizon 2" (the one I bought), which says unavailable.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Aw yiss, starting with a Camaro.

Huh, interesting.

If you go to the Games store and search Forza, there's a bunch of different Forza Horizon 2 options.

I noticed that there's one called "Forza Horizon 2 Day One Edition" which is 64.99, and one just called "Forza Horizon 2" (the one I bought), which says unavailable.

IIRC when I prebought, it was impossible to buy the normal Forza Horizon 2 over the Day One edition(which I what I have).

kazinova

I tried to boot it after a hard reset. The installation step tool a little longer and now it says "installation stopped" with an exclamation mark over the game in the My Games & Apps section.

Aeqvitas

*rage intensifies*

there doesn't seem to be any method to the madness. Regular edition, internal, preloaded a week ago :( I just want to play for 3 hours before mordor....

Krilekk

Banned
Hmmm, did a reboot, went back to the store and it briefly shows as a green 99 % and updating, then instantly goes back to unavailable. Maybe something went wrong with the patch today?

I have to say as a new XB1 owner who decided to go all digital on it...this isn't a great start =\

Not that I'm saying all experiences will be like this...just leaves a bad first impression is all. It's odd that some people can access it and others can't - when I've preloaded on other systems it simply unlocks when the clock hits the right time.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Says unavailable for me too :(

Day one edition, east cost, in the preview program. Tried a hard reset and nothing.

kazinova

I'm just hoping that I didn't Bork my preinstall. Having to delete it and reinstall means I go to bed and play on Wednesday... tears...

I noticed it seems to let me rebuy the ultimate edition again? Wtf. Do others that already bought it see this as well if they look it up in the store?

Huh, interesting.

IIRC when I prebought, it was impossible to buy the normal Forza Horizon 2 over the Day One edition(which I what I have).

The plot thickens.....

RawNuts

I don't think there is any method to who this is working for and who it isn't. Probably just a glitch; hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Just in case though, I'm on the east coast and have the ultimate edition pre-installed on the internal hard drive. Did a hard reboot and still showing as unavailable to me (trying to launch from the games and apps list).

I just want to play for 3 hours before mordor....
One doesn't simply drive into mordor.

Bgamer90

Banned
Is it actually working for anyone in the EST zone?

Wondering if they set it to 9:00 PST for people in that zone but accidentally set it to 3:00 AM EST for people in the EST zone.

Who knows. Don't get why this isn't working.

Top Bottom