• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Crackbone

Is it actually working for anyone in the EST zone?

Wondering if they set it to 9:00 PST for people in that zone but accidentally set it to 3:00 AM EST for people in the EST zone.

Was just going to ask the same question.

I checked out Xbox one reddit seems that the only folks playing are in the PDT time zone.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is it actually working for anyone in the EST zone?

Wondering if they set it to 9:00 PST for people in that zone but accidentally set it to 3:00 AM EST for people in the EST zone.

Who knows. Don't get why this isn't working.

Yeah, works for me. In PA, internal harddrive, not in the preview, day one edition. Seems totally random.

This is pretty fucking pathetic considering they are making more money from this and it is turning out to be a subpar service as opposed to dropping by retail and picking it up (which I could've done by now).

Megasoum

Banned
I wonder if they are just slowly rolling out activations on an individual Xbox basis..........they couldn't be doing that right?

I'm sure it's by waves... That's a lot of pre-order to activate... It's not like it's a dude doing them one by one but I doubt they can just hit a button and activate everybody in one go.

The weird thing is, I unpinned the game from my home screen and now I can't pin it back.

When I go to "My Games", D4 lets me pin it, but Forza Horizon 2 has no option to pin. The only time I see that option is if I go to the store page....

I'm sure it's by waves... That's a lot of pre-order to activate... It's not like it's a dude doing them one by one but I doubt they can just hit a button and activate everybody in one go.

The idea behind preloading is that the game simply "unlocks" at a pre-determined time. It shouldnt require MS to go around "activating" each system.

zorbsie

Really love that there is no watermark on these images.
getphoto7kedg.jpg

PrinceKee

This sucks why couldn't it unlock for me at 11:01 pm CDT? Should have none with my luck it wasn't gonna happen and I shouldn't have got my hopes up... :(

This shouldn't be that complicated. It's not like a million people pre-ordered digitally.

unavailable for me, Spain, but I noticed I got a "1GB patch is necessary to start the game" message appeared once, after that I got the typical "you'll have to wait a little longer" message, but I don't think the 1GB patch got downloaded

:(

Some photos from various members on FM.net

WhoIsJohnGalt87
6f957aff107911925ecb8fce5ff558d2.png

cc98789ee54f1f396781746f6f49f47f.png

Duekacer
15397677865_2cf668aa63_z.jpg

15397349052_313d1ca470_z.jpg

15397347332_6bc295d470_z.jpg

15374654416_c1f04617e0_z.jpg

TGS Hoss360
15211087329_445e3f560c_z.jpg

15397506692_a7ac7071ab_z.jpg

I should probably stop now.. it's hard to bring myself to do such though..

It's odd going back to FM.net. Lots of memories lost due to the wiping of the old forums. I loved it back in the day. I need to get back on there and I'll start by somehow purchasing an XB1.

This really fucking sucks. Changing my mind on digital future, Destiny and now Forza both fucking up at launch. Shows MS' ineptitude and inability to provide a quality service.

When in my games and apps I can hit the menu button and choose resume download. It says its @99%, possible that the last bit of info is just coming down extremely slow?

JaggedSac

This really fucking sucks. Changing my mind on digital future, Destiny and now Forza both fucking up at launch. Shows MS' ineptitude and inability to provide a quality service.

Yep, this is pretty shitty. It certainly makes me not give a shit about preloading and attempting to play at midnight.

Aeqvitas

Can anyone with really fast internet confirm if deleting and redownloading helps? It would probably take me at least 16 hours to download it again, and would be sorely displeased if that is the only fix :'(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
When in my games and apps I can hit the menu button and choose resume download. It says its @99%, possible that the last bit of info is just coming down extremely slow?

I have no option for this but I think it was downloading something at midnight and now it's just unavailable

Krilekk

Banned
The idea behind preloading is that the game simply "unlocks" at a pre-determined time. It shouldnt require MS to go around "activating" each system.

No, if it unlocks at a certain time you could break it by going offline and changing the date. They have to use an activation and that's not working. Or it does indeed go in waves at specific times.

Top Bottom