• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Can anyone with really fast internet confirm if deleting and redownloading helps? It would probably take me at least 16 hours to download it again, and would be sorely displeased if that is the only fix :'(

I have fibre, will take me about an hour to reinstall so I'm doing that now.

Yep, this is pretty shitty. It certainly makes me not give a shit about preloading and attempting to play at midnight.

Exactly...I was telling my friends about preloading over lunch today and how I was going to be able to play at 11. Now I guess I tell them it didn't work or lie about it. Disappointed to say the least.

Chorazin

Goddamn this sucks. I'm so hype for this game, stayed up late, and nothing. I was just talking about how impressed I've been with the Xbone, and now this shits all over that goodwill.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

ironcreed

Banned
My first shot. Kind of weak, but I'll get better.

GetPhoto.ashx

Love this game.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It doesn't sound like there has been any new unlocks since midnight

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport2 2m2 minutes ago
@nygamer814 Hey there, Forza Horizon 2's release is being looked into right now, friend. We've got your back. ^JP

JaggedSac

Goddamn this sucks. I'm so hype for this game, stayed up late, and nothing. I was just talking about how impressed I've been with the Xbone, and now this shits all over that goodwill.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Off to bed too. Maybe I can play a race or two in the morning.

gsrjedi

I just booted it up. It still said pre-purchase in my apps & games when I selected it it went to store page where I hit install again even though it was at 100% when I went back to apps & games it launched

Chucker

Xbox Support is being ZERO help and just spitting out a canned response of not being able to speculate of release dates.

It says it plain as day on the system.

OneLetter

Xbox Support is being ZERO help and just spitting out a canned response of not being able to speculate of release dates.

It says it plain as day on the system.

I received the following: "We're looking into that right now, mate, but we can't speculate on when it will become available. ^JP"

It doesn't sound like there has been any new unlocks since midnight

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport2 2m2 minutes ago
@nygamer814 Hey there, Forza Horizon 2's release is being looked into right now, friend. We've got your back. ^JP

Welp I'm going to get some food and check back in 30min

I preordered ultimate. Had to uninstall preloaded and buy normal which downloaded and I'm now playing at 22% downloaded.

I had to go to the ultimate pack in the store to install the VIP and car passes which are still unlocked for me.

Don't know if I was actually charged.

Booooooo! Screw you guys who are playing this game right now. Still waiting to get my copy in the mail tomorrow.

Kidding. Enjoy you lucky bastards and tell me how glorious it is!

mike4001_

Should have startet at 6 a.m. here (Austria / Europe), but just says that I am too early.

Doesn´t matter if I start my console with region US or region Austria.

Woke up 20 min early to try it out before work :-(

.... Well at least MS is aware of it. Should be done when I am coming home this evening :D

Should have startet at 6 a.m. here (Austria / Europe), but just says that I am too early.

.... Well at least MS is aware of it. Should be done when I am coming home this evening :D
Woke an HOUR early had to rebut and have to leave in ten mins.....fffuuuuuuuuu but I got it working a least

same here, will try again in 12 hours.. doh!!

kazinova

Eff this, going to bed. What a disappointment, wish it wasn't this way but it's going to sour my view of the game. Maximum hype to negative hype real quick.

U2NUMB

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport1 2m2 minutes ago
@ROCKSfan4evr We've got a team checking into Forza Horizon 2 now! Keep watching the dashboard for now. ^CW

JJD

I'm thinking of grabbing an Xbone for this (and Quantum Break eventually)...

I need a good next gen racer and outside of the graphics Driveclub has done nothing for me. It seems that DC it's not an arcade racer, but it's not a simulator either...I really have no opinion about it.

Guys which game you would say has the closest handling to FH2? I really don't care about going off road or being open world (but who knows it might be a game changer for me when I finally play the game!) I just want to know how the driving feels.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Can anyone explain how this is supposed to work? Bought the deluxe day one edition via the Smartglass app, then later went to my Xbox to download it but the Store was trying to make me purchase it again. Ugh.

Oh wait! I am able to download the regular game, just not the deluxe. Do I get the deluxe stuff separately?

Chaser324

Banned
I'm quite curious as to why Xbox Support on Twitter is now asking for gamertags..
I doubt it's a situation where they're flipping a switch on individual accounts. More than likely it's just info gathering to help the engineers sort out why it isn't working.

Aeqvitas

Can anyone explain how this is supposed to work? Bought the deluxe day one edition via the Smartglass app, then later went to my Xbox to download it but the Store was trying to make me purchase it again. Ugh.

Oh wait! I am able to download the regular game, just not the deluxe. Do I get the deluxe stuff separately?

Yes there should be separate items to download separately if you are lucky enough to even play so far :)

Top Bottom