• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

OneLetter

West Coast unavailable here as well. :(

tumblr_ljh5xfM6iQ1qixleeo1_500.gif

I went to the games/apps part on the dash.. pulled up the game.. it said "unavailable" and then like 2 seconds after it snapped into it and said FH2 is ready to play.

rob305

Preloaded last week, says unavailable. I'm in Miami, have the preview dashboard and installed the game on the internal HDD

West Coast here and it unlocked for me, internal hard drive. What I did was I pinned the game after preloading it, when I went to boot it up, it brings me to the game page on the Marketplace, there was an option to install, which I did and takes a quick second and then the option to Play appears. I'm playing it now.

Edit: I'm in the dashboard preview program as well.

RyudBoy

West Coast here and it unlocked for me, internal hard drive. What I did was I pinned the game after preloading it, when I went to boot it up, it brings me to the game page on the Marketplace, there was an option to install, which I did and takes a quick second and then the option to Play appears. I'm playing it now.

I did that immediately, still don't work for me :(

mcmudman

Neo Member
Turn off and then turn on your console guys and the game should play. Wasn't working for me before either but now I can run the game even though it was only 44% preloaded for me.

Edit: I'm in the dashboard preview program as well.

I have it pinned but no option to install, just an unavailable grayed out box mocking me :(

kazinova

I could see it being a preview related problem, but that would be weird.

Everyone who's unlocked won't be coming back here to tell us anytime soon

Spasm

EST, Ultimate Edition, Unavailable. I reset my Xbox, got a pop-up notification said it was ready to start.... Still unavailable.

Tried this it still didn't work
Yep, hard reset did nothing. Unpinning and repinning did nothing. Can see in Manage that I have it downloaded, but when I select the tile I see the marketplace page with the price - if I click on the box cover from there I get the same page again only it says UNAVAILABLE.

Cushen

Neo Member
If I'm on your friends list, sorry for signing in/out constantly the last 14 minutes..

(also, if I'm not, feel free to add me: cushen19)

Yep, hard reset did nothing. Unpinning and repinning did nothing. Can see in Manage that I have it downloaded, but when I select the tile I see the marketplace page with the price - if I click on the box cover from there I get the same page again only it says UNAVAILABLE.

I'm moving it to my internal drive, will let people know if that fixes anything. For those of you that it isn't working for, what version did you buy? I got Deluxe.

Top Bottom