• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Klocker

I bought that expansion the week after I got the game I knew this game deserved it can't wait

Is there any info on the November car pack releasing today?

danowat

Banned
Yes DLC He cars would be rough but I meant just opening up a few more wheelspin He cars like last month that are in base game
Yeah, no DLC HE cars please.

I've found it quite refreshing to not buy any car DLC, the cars included are more than enough and I barely even scratch the surface of those, let alone any DLC stuff.

jesu

Got the patch installing now!

My guess for the expansion is winter rallying in New Zealand.

Reasons being, the first Bucket List is called the Australian Bucket List, so the expansion will likely be a different country.
Also when searching for tunes if you go past S1. S2 and X in the search options there is an R.
For rally I'm assuming.

terrible

Banned
I get a discount on the expansion pass if I buy it this year because I have the Ultimate Edition right? The Rally expansion in FH1 was pretty cool so if it's more of the same but in snow I'm in.

I get a discount on the expansion pass if I buy it this year because I have the Ultimate Edition right? The Rally expansion in FH1 was pretty cool so if it's more of the same but in snow I'm in.

Yes, but something like the rally expansion doesn't seem likely. I'd expect the FH3 equivalent of Storm Island and the Porsche pack.

Lettuce

Forza-Horizon-3-Expansion-Tease_XW.jpg

Fuck of Playground, i bought the Ultimate Edition and dont expect to have to pay for extra content!!

ElNino

Fuck of Playground, i bought the Ultimate Edition and dont expect to have to pay for extra content!!
Why? The Ultimate Edition was pretty explicit in including the Car Pass and not the Expansion Pass. The Expansion Pass is discounted though, possibly only for Ultimate Edition owners?

I know right? How dare they ask us to pay for a massive expansion with an all new area, weather and cars.

Fuckin greedy devs....

And its not like they explicitly said what was in the Ultimate Edition in a million different ways. You are so right. Fuck those people for doing their jobs!

The body kit glitch was the best thing about this game's car customization. Thank you for resetting my cars to their original state, PG.

Motherfuckers.

m23

Got the patch installing now!

My guess for the expansion is winter rallying in New Zealand.

Reasons being, the first Bucket List is called the Australian Bucket List, so the expansion will likely be a different country.
Also when searching for tunes if you go past S1. S2 and X in the search options there is an R.
For rally I'm assuming.

Oh please god let this happen, I need rally in this game.

Noooooooo that body kit glitch was the best and it's completely harmless. WHY?!
I don't understand it either. No harm was caused, really.

The ''thumbnails'' still show them with the body kit glitch but once you select them, they're back to their original body kits.

Fucking pissed. Made some absolutely gorgeous cars with it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
How do you get this, does the body kit Silvia K's look this drastically different? Looks like a completely different car.

9fe03e36-0d2a-49ca-ab30-1e58356ad7b0.gif

KRaZyAmmo

How do you get this, does the body kit Silvia K's look this drastically different? Looks like a completely different car.

9fe03e36-0d2a-49ca-ab30-1e58356ad7b0.gif

It's the Rocket Bunny Boss V2 body kit for the S14 Kouki (part of the DLC pack). I assume it's the widebody for the S14 Kouki. (the one from the Forzathon in the Zenki)

etta

my hard graphic balls
It's the Rocket Bunny Boss V2 body kit for the S14 Kouki (part of the DLC pack). I assume it's the widebody for the S14 Kouki. (the one from the Forzathon in the Zenki)
The Silvia K's Aero? With the body kit it looks completely unrecognizable what the hell lol.

jesu

Yeah there is a new barn find, you get notified as soon as you start the game after the patch.

I'm not so sure about that.
I've got the Ultimate Edition and I've already bought the expansion pass.
The only discount I got was for buying it early.

Freeman76

I hope they don't pull a storm island, I'd prefer the expansion to be an extension of the map, rather than it's own special map.

What difference does it make? Will be awesome no matter how they implement it, and no doubt if it is it will be for performance reasons

RoKKeR

Trying to let go of these last two undriven roads, but man... hard to stop looking haha.

Really pumped for the expansions, even though I still have so much to do in the base game.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, GOT 'EM!

I hope they don't pull a storm island, I'd prefer the expansion to be an extension of the map, rather than it's own special map.

What difference does it make? Will be awesome no matter how they implement it, and no doubt if it is it will be for performance reasons

I want it to be connected as well but am pretty sure it won't be.

And the difference is the disconnected experience. You're either playing one or the other, and on FH2 this was true for mp as well.

I'm sure it will be great either way, but it would be better the other way.

Skyr

That M4 GTS is a beast.

BTW i just noticed that there is zero tiresmoke when going through tunnels for me. What a weird bug. Can someone confirm this? Playing on PC.

terrible

Banned
Yeah there is a new barn find, you get notified as soon as you start the game after the patch.

I'm not so sure about that.
I've got the Ultimate Edition and I've already bought the expansion pass.
The only discount I got was for buying it early.

Just checked on the store, it's discounted for Ultimate owners until 12/12.

Top Bottom