• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

RawNuts

Holy shit, I've never been so excited for snow driving!
rso86fytcmhs44euxob2.gif

Can't wait to race with ForzaGAF!

I thought the VIP car had a livery from Jube on it. Or was that just a gift car for everyone?

Was it the NSX-R? Maybe mine screwed up somehow. I thought default white was kind of odd.

Edit: Yep. Reloaded it, and I now have the dragon livery. Not sure what happened the first time.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Holy shit, I've never been so excited for snow driving!

Can't wait to race with ForzaGAF!
😂😭😂😭😂😭

I'm more excited for a snow expansion for FH3 than lots of other full games lol. And it's fucking coming in the next ~6 weeks (I don't think they'll release it past mid-December)!

h3ro

Was it the NSX-R? Maybe mine screwed up somehow. I thought default white was kind of odd.

Edit: Yep. Reloaded it, and I now have the dragon livery. Not sure what happened the first time.

I have the same issue. What did you reload? The car or the game?

saladine1

How do you get this, does the body kit Silvia K's look this drastically different? Looks like a completely different car.

9fe03e36-0d2a-49ca-ab30-1e58356ad7b0.gif

Love how they put the oil cooler in there!

Also, great to see more Aussie content in the game. Was hoping for the VK Brock Commodore for this pack but I know it will be in somewhere down the line.
On behalf of all us Aussie fans, thank you Turn 10 and Playground Games!!

leca

If it did come with the ultimate edition I'd expect it to cost $120-130

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition was $139 here in Aus. Most collectors/special editions include the season pass. With that said, Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition is $195.90.

:|

Bravoexo

Oh so that's what that Barn Find not on the MAP that's beside the river... (found one location last week, same barn find texture...already unlocked all the barn finds)

Justinh

I can't wait for the snow stuff, simply because of how beautiful it could be. I love snow, but rarely get to see it in real life.

Yeah, I ended up buying that expansion pack thingy, I thought it might be part of the ultimate edition too, but oh well. At least you get a discount if you buy it in the next 5-6 weeks.

When I started racing around with the 2017 NSX, I felt like Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man when he fires that phaser gun. I usually race with an older NSX (2006 I think?).

danowat

Banned
What difference does it make? Will be awesome no matter how they implement it, and no doubt if it is it will be for performance reasons

It's an openworld game, introducing a new area that is separate from the main map creates a disconnect and feels disjointed.

willbsn13

It's an openworld game, introducing a new area that is separate from the main map creates a disconnect and feels disjointed.

This. I wish they'd connect it to the original map but they definitely won't do it, it'll be a separate island like Storm Island. I have a feeling it'll be set in New Zealand as opposed to Australia, probably around the Southern Alps area.

I think Midnight Club LA did a great job of this by expanding the on the original map and giving that to all players for free; but locking all the new races, cars, story behind the paywall. That way everybody gets to experience the new area and the expanded map but there's still additional incentive to buy the new content.

RawNuts

I think Midnight Club LA did a great job of this by expanding the on the original map and giving that to all players for free; but locking all the new races, cars, story behind the paywall. That way everybody gets to experience the new area and the expanded map but there's still additional incentive to buy the new content.
I like how Burnout Paradise handled Big Surf Island; the road was there, but if you tried to drive down it without owning it, it would be like "WHOA WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING PLEB?!" and give you the option to buy it. If you didn't, it would flip you right back around and send you on your way.

It was really funny in online freeroam if someone was chasing someone but didn't have the DLC and couldn't follow them to the island.

Is there a 99% completion bug? Checking through my stats I've done everything but overall is still showing 99 percent.

Only thing I haven't done all of is the photos?

Xater

I ma very excited about this expansion.

When is the car pack out? I'd like to return to the game again and finally do all the speed traps and drift challenges.

xrnzaaas

Looks to me like they didn't put that much work into the new car pack. The new NSX making a debut in video games is cool, but the RX7 is a refreshed model from the previous games and the ACR and M4 GTS are "just" upgraded versions of existing cars.

danowat

Banned
Looks to me like they didn't put that much work into the new car pack. The new NSX making a debut in video games is cool, but the RX7 is a refreshed model from the previous games and the ACR and M4 GTS are "just" upgraded versions of existing cars.

I did think it looked a little "lazy", but I don't really know enough about the RX7 or S14 to make a reasoned decision on it.

Not keen on idea of "breathed on" cars as DLC though.

xrnzaaas

I always complain about that stuff in racing game threads. :) I didn't like when Driveclub was adding countless versions of the Corvette or how one of pCARS car packs had three or four versions of Toyota GT86.

TBiddy

Finally got around to ordering FH3! I'm a happy camper and can't wait to play it in this weekend :D

Also, I've ordered an Apple TV for my GF, so she no longer needs to use my XB1 to watch Netflix, thus enabling me to stream FH3 to my office. I'm happy!

zorbsie

I ma very excited about this expansion.

When is the car pack out? I'd like to return to the game again and finally do all the speed traps and drift challenges.

The new car pack is already out. You should get an update when you start the game up.

Klocker

I like how Burnout Paradise handled Big Surf Island; the road was there, but if you tried to drive down it without owning it, it would be like "WHOA WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING PLEB?!" and give you the option to buy it. If you didn't, it would flip you right back around and send you on your way.

It was really funny in online freeroam if someone was chasing someone but didn't have the DLC and couldn't follow them to the island.

Exactly how they should do this... If they make it a separate launch point like FH2, gonna be severely disappointed considering how well they have done everything else better in FH3

EYEL1NER

I got two as well, both just white cars. Are they supposed to be special or something?
No clue. I haven't checked the thread that much since AlpineStars dropped so I could have missed it but I didn't see a post mentioning anything about something special going on. Makes no sense to get two of them either.

danowat

Banned
The next Forzathon can do one, I ain't jumping through those multiplayer hoops again just to win a F150 HE car, no way.

Single player Forzathon stuff please PG.

zorbsie

Got some bad news Danowat. I'm not crazy about this win an event Forzathon challenges. People will always find a way to cheese it. And we will with this one too. :)

screenshot-originaliskew.png

h3ro

That Forzathon challenge list is gonna be so tough :/

Not a big fan of online racing. I'd love a destruction skill HE though.

Let's try out this new M4. Oh look a street race. I have to come 1st in this. *game puts me up against an R8, over 100 horsepower more than me*

O-fucking-k then.

Noobcraft

Got some bad news Danowat. I'm not crazy about this win an event Forzathon challenges. People will always find a way to cheese it. And we will with this one too. :)

screenshot-originaliskew.png
Couldn't we just make a full GAF lobby, make a 1 minute infection match where the infected doesn't chase anyone, and like 7 people will get it right away? Repeat for the last person. Should be super easy.

Top Bottom