• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Got some bad news Danowat. I'm not crazy about this win an event Forzathon challenges. People will always find a way to cheese it. And we will with this one too. :)

Couldn't we just make a full GAF lobby, make a 1 minute infection match where the infected doesn't chase anyone, and like 7 people will get it right away? Repeat for the last person. Should be super easy.

Yeah. If you guys want to boost, count me in.

RawNuts

I'm partial to a bit of cheese, so if anyone figures out how, post!
I fully intend to just not tag anyone if I start out as first infected, and hopefully others will be kind enough to do it for me as well. If we join as a group, that will give us a good chance of one of us being it.

Couldn't we just make a full GAF lobby, make a 1 minute infection match where the infected doesn't chase anyone, and like 7 people will get it right away? Repeat for the last person. Should be super easy.
Doesn't it have to be a public game?

danowat

Banned
I fully intend to just not tag anyone if I start out as first infected, and hopefully others will be kind enough to do it for me as well. If we join as a group, that will give us a good chance of one of us being it.

Sounds like a plan, I'll be up for some boosting, just let me know when and where!

Noobcraft

Doesn't it have to be a public game?
We could just start an open freeroam and invite everyone. I'm pretty sure that's still considered public.

The only potential problems are
1. Getting 12* people from NeoGAF to actually play a video game, and
2. The lobby filling up with randoms due to matchmaking before everyone gets in.

danowat

Banned
We could just start an open freeroam and invite everyone. I'm pretty sure that's still considered public.

The only potential problems are
1. Getting 12* people from NeoGAF to actually play a video game, and
2. The lobby filling up with randoms due to matchmaking before everyone gets in.

Yeah, 12 could be a bit of a task!

Can you not vote kick in FH3?

zorbsie

Yes we can. And yes we should! Also if you start off in a private lobby and switch to open there is a time before randoms show up. That could be another way to do this.

On Xbox One S here, wondered if anyone else is still getting pauses of half a second or so in this game when driving around ... It freezes of hiccups randomly for me ?

Also can someone tell me the default PI of the Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition ?

I bought it for 200k and reset mine it went to 'A 836' but all the ones in the Auction House seem to be tuned to 'S1 900' and not showing as stock but tuned.

What was the default PI for it if you win it on a spin and never altered it ?

Thanks

xrnzaaas

Yep it happens, but only in free roam. Less often and less severe when I do a hard reboot every time I power down the console. My wild guess is that it's the problem with the cache or that it happens when the game tries to connect to the server or loses connection. Don't think it's caused by the slow hdd, because I've played FH3 with another game downloading in the background and it didn't change things for the worse.

legbone

On Xbox One S here, wondered if anyone else is still getting pauses of half a second or so in this game when driving around ... It freezes of hiccups randomly for me ?

Also can someone tell me the default PI of the Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition ?

I bought it for 200k and reset mine it went to 'A 836' but all the ones in the Auction House seem to be tuned to 'S1 900' and not showing as stock but tuned.

What was the default PI for it if you win it on a spin and never altered it ?

Thanks

I've had the hiccups since launch. I think they are better now since the latest patch, but I still get them.

As for the Countach, and all HE's, I think if you reset them in the upgrade screen you then have to go to the "bodykits" or whatever section that is and reselect the "horizon edition". This is what I do to cancel out any tunes done by the seller. Once you do that i think it is a 900 car.

edit: sorry, don't know what happened at lunch. edit's were wonky. i edited on my end and it didn't work. tried again and it didn't work. left for work, come back and my post looks like i'm nuts. well, i'm nuts but that isn't what was supposed to happen. here is what i was saying:

and someone please correct me if i'm wrong, because that is the way i have been making sure my he's are "stock".

Weird, when did you guys start noticing the hiccups? I honestly haven't noticed any in my game at all.

And I am definitely up for boosting for the HE this weekend. I fuckin hate playing those Playground games against randoms.

Bit bummed that Ultimate owners don't seem to be getting a discount on the expansion pass unless that's the reason it's $10 off currently.

Probably gonna bite because I adore this game but don't want to until I see more info on the first one.

Weird, when did you guys start noticing the hiccups? I honestly haven't noticed any in my game at all.

And I am definitely up for boosting for the HE this weekend. I fuckin hate playing those Playground games against randoms.
Like I said. It started with the first patch for me. I played through most of the game without any problems before the first update was released.

Bit bummed that Ultimate owners don't seem to be getting a discount on the expansion pass unless that's the reason it's $10 off currently.

Probably gonna bite because I adore this game but don't want to until I see more info on the first one.
The discount is for Ultimate owners.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Lol, not yet.

I am not sure whether it snows in Australia...

Perhaps back in Colorado?

HOW BOUT NOW?!
ARE WE THERE YET!?!

ARRghhghhhhhhhhhhh I cannot fucking wait omgomgomgomgomg fucking snow and forza I fucking love both of those things and now they get combined awww yisss

AsianOni

Back from a trip, I decided to fire up the game again after so long. It still crashes but nevermind that.

Each time I'm passing through a speed trap, it's like they are new as in it will "register" my actual speed even though I have been faster in the past. Then it'll say I'm top 100% in the leaderboard. After checking it, I'm unable to find myself in any of the leaderboards... each speed trap is the same thing.

Also, all my pictures uploaded on fm.net have disappeared...

Has anyone else encountered this kind of issue ? I certainly don't want to restart the game from 0... thanks.

RawNuts

As far as multiplayer modes go, I think the playground games are the best, and their arenas are far improved over Horizon 2.

zorbsie

I'm around all day if anyone wants to boost the forzathon challenges. If you see me online playing anything, just send me a message and I'll hop over.

m23

I might be in the minority here, but I really don't like the career structure. I don't know what it is, but it really doesn't give me much motivation to keep going. The game is fun to put in and start playing but for me it doesn't have the same draw as Horizon 1 or even Horizon 2.

I've beaten the "story" but after that I really don't feel like going through championships. Maybe I prefer a more guided career as opposed to here is an open world and do whatever you want.

desu

If anyone is curious about the November Forzathon requirements:

forzaersos.jpg

Fox Mulder

The best way to win the infected match is for the zombie to not get anyone. All survivors win.

Happened to me just because the guy sucked and legit couldn't get anyone.

zorbsie

In freeroam now and I'm always getting picked infected. lol

EDIT: Alright finally got it. 1 minute infected is the best. Already setup a bunch of people with the F-150 HE. :)

Does every single forzathon line item pop a trophy? I didn't really pay much attention in the last few but it kinda seemed to, which seems a bit insane.

zorbsie

Nothing stops this train. I'll be back on in a few hours. :)

The Ford F-150 HE is a credit boost car, not sure if that was mentioned anywhere.
screenshot-originalb3oj0.png

jesu

The best way to win the infected match is for the zombie to not get anyone. All survivors win.

Happened to me just because the guy sucked and legit couldn't get anyone.

I got a kind soul in my game that never went after anyone :)

Got that and the 3 games of flag rush challenge, that'll do me for this week.

Top Bottom