• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
How does this game feel with a Logitech G27 Wheel? Is the FFB on par with other notable sim-cade games such as say, GRID 2 or Dirt 3 or Dirt Rally

rrs

Anyone on pc get a preload on this? I bought the expansion pack day one but nothing has downloaded as yet.
not here, nothing dlc related or forza patch related. Maybe the last patch has all the data for it, but 3ish GB seems too small for that

MarveI

Uhmm...Am I the only one wondering where the trailer is ?
Wasn't it supposed to drop today ? I mean I'm about to play the expansion in less than 6 hours and still no word on the trailer that was supposed to drop today. They really should've dropped it yesterday for maximum effect.

xrnzaaas

Some studios like to do that. Why? I don't know. I remember when Evo announced Driveclub Bikes on the same day (!) when it was released.

xrnzaaas

Well, you're all talking about it, sooo......... ;)

People here are fans of the series and a lot of them probably pre-ordered the expansion pass before details on the first expansion emerged. It's just a big contrast. Forza games are promoted months before the release and the expansions are shrouded in mystery until release day. Normally I'd say this is because the developer is doing a crappy work on the DLC and they need people to spend the money before they see the final project, but this is Playground and I'm sure they won't disappoint.

danowat

Banned
People here are fans of the series and a lot of them probably pre-ordered the expansion pass before details on the first expansion emerged. It's just a big contrast. Forza games are promoted months before the release and the expansions are shrouded in mystery until release day. Normally I'd say this is because the developer is doing a crappy work on the DLC and they need people to spend the money before they see the final project, but this is Playground and I'm sure they won't disappoint.

I would imagine it's a cost cutting exercise, I don't think the margins are good enough on DLC to allow them much of an advertising budget.

0racle

Why are they doing this ?!

Do they think it will sell better with zero media before hand ? Now I'm going to just wait for reviews and impressions.

With proper marketing, media coverage and various impressions online from gaming sites this could have been day one.

Damn thought u were dropping the actual link to expansion... This just the pass haha.

But just as I thought it's an traffic less expansion just like storm island. Which makes it feel empty and boring really quick.
Such a shame... But bought the pass so will give it a fair go.

oh my yes

01ljufk.gif

02pquck.gif

03gkuqj.gif

Iceman829

I'm looking forward to downloading this when I get home from work. I haven't played in a month or so, so it should be fun to get back in and explore a new area.

RoKKeR

There is zero advertising for the expansion in-game. ZERO!

Playground, what the hell man, don't you want people to buy this expansion?? Between this and the lack of pre release info...so strange.

jesu

Damn thought u were dropping the actual link to expansion... This just the pass haha.

But just as I thought it's an traffic less expansion just like storm island. Which makes it feel empty and boring really quick.

I'm almost certain there is traffic on Storm Island

edit, yeah just warped to Storm Island and 3 cars drove pass me immediately.

Tall Paul

hadn't thought about that's actually, I'd like to think there's traffic, apparently the town has homes with Christmas decorations and stuff so maybe people etc around.

Top Bottom