• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

03gkuqj.gif

Looks flat and static here, no mark at all.

arhra

Quick warning for any Ultimate Edition owners buying the expansion - make sure the discount is properly applied before hitting the confirm button. It was showing on the store page, but disappeared for me when I hit Buy (without me realizing until it was too late), and I've just had to spend half an hour in chat with MS Support to get it fixed.

It's out on PC, confirmed. Now I'm hesitating between picking it up and getting the expansion pass, which if the second expansion is priced the same represents a 5€ discount. But what if I don't like the second expansion? What if it's some gymkhana crap or something? Then what?

rrs

I'm down for some MP action on blizzard mountain, once I get it downloaded and buy all the lancias
It's out on PC, confirmed. Now I'm hesitating between picking it up and getting the expansion pass, which if the second expansion is priced the same represents a 5€ discount. But what if I don't like the second expansion? What if it's some gymkhana crap or something? Then what?
$10 says it's Porsche again

well, I'm guessing it would be larger than the usual car packs, and might have VW cars in it as well

Welp, I'm convinced. Bought the expansion pass and downloading now. Won't have time to play until later though.

E: Can I join the GAF club? I'm not usually much for online play but it could be fun :)

My FH3 was always automatically up to date whenever I launches it tho. The auto update isn't always instant, pretty sure it scans for updates with set intervals.

MarveI

Where is Blizzard Mountain ? I downloaded the blizzard mountain 3.7GB DLC on xbox and went to the game and looking everywhere nothing. Can't find it. Restarted game everything and still nothing. I keep reading something about ''airport'' and ''travel beacon'' but I have no clue what it means. On my map on the airport there is nothing of sorts there.

derFeef

This is confusing if you have to do this on PC as well and the process tehre is different... or not yet updated... or something. lol.

Ooooh the expansion looks lovely.

The way the snow sparkles in HDR.

Looking forward to giving this a proper test drive once the kids have gone to bed.

MarveI

After 30 restarts and 1 hour later the FH3 update of 2.9 GB finally showed up (I already downloaded the Blizzard DLC so 2 updates). It didn't show up in the ''updates'' tab in my games and apps or in the manage game section it showed up after starting the game.

So apparently you need 2 updates. The Blizzard DLC update and the game update.

Top Bottom