• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Ok then let me explain how else it is fucked.

Game crashes to desktop consistently. I am unable to hold 30fps even at the lowest settings on a capable rig without massive frame drops and stuttering. Yesterday neither versions of my game would load because the data could not be synced. I ended up losing about an hour of progress. During my first street race I went across the finish line in 1st but the game didn't recognize that so it stayed at 99% and I kept driving until it reset me to finish the race...in last place. This happened twice.

Should I go on? The game has serious issue that I would certainly describe as making the game completely fucked. Turn10 should be embarrassed about this.

Lots of people have performance issues here and there, but workarounds have emerged regarding low fps and such, but the rest... I think it is just you.

Neil_J_UK

Does the Horizon Edition version of cars with Skills boost work in the open world?

If not...

200_s.gif

It seems to be a licensing/server side issue to do with the store, but yeah I agree. I was just saying it was weird for it to be not working again after Helios said twice they had fixed it on both PC and Xbox. It's also the second consecutive Horizon game this has happened, so it's a shame to see them not learn from last games mistake.

Second consecutive Horizon game and fourth consecutive Forza game on Xbox One. There's always something that doesn't work at launch.

FH3 is the third Forza game on Xbox One that doesn't work for me as it should.

FM5 CE: VIP membership wasn't recognized, then the whole thing with the credits...

FH2: Game unlocked hours after the unlock date, I also didn't receive the 10 dollar VIP discount for the game.

FH3: Redeemed my Warthog code, however the dlc isn't listed in my ready to install list.

Edit: Iirc there were also VIP membership problems on 360 Forza games.

fantomena

4 hours till my PC-version unlocks. Crossing everything that's possible to cross for it being good. I still have an Xbone, but I want to enjoy it maxed out on 1080p60hz.

The sandbox of this game is such a huge improvement over FH2. That games environment was a bit dull and got old quick.

Every square inch of FH3 is a blast to just cruise around in using a variety of vehicles. I need to start doing some races instead of sight seeing lol!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Want to pick this up - are the technical problems significant?

My only technical issue is that frame drops in certain areas from ~60 to ~50-55 when there are a few cars ahead of me in a race.

The VIP shit is fixed and all that seems to be sorted.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So the standard digital versions from Asia and Australia should be releasing in the next 2-4 hours now right?

KrisB

So the standard digital versions from Asia and Australia should be releasing in the next 2-4 hours now right?

Correct.

I'm trying to stay awake but I have to get up for work at 6am. Can't pull all-nighters like I used to when I was younger lol.

Ont

My only complaint about this game is the fact that the last five drivatars which have been suggested for my team have been level 1 players who clearly are not playing the game. That lady is really bad at identifying promising drivers.

TheKeyPit

Banned
My only complaint about this game is the fact that the last five drivatars which have been suggested for my team have been level 1 players who clearly are not playing the game. That lady is really bad at identifying promising drivers.

Same here. I only get Drivatars that are inferior to the ones I have.

RS4-

If it makes you feel better I haven't actually had any money from a drivatar after the second day lol.

I've been fortunate with the lineup. Mine's pretty solid now, and all four are playing almost as much as I am.

Drivahoes heh... I'm still partial to Drivartards.

Doikor

with the exception of iRacing above the beginner leagues (or so I've been told)

Assetto Corsa on PC also has some kind of "skill" rating mod that will heavily penalise drivers for crashing into stuff and quickly gets you excluded from the servers. Though the multiplayer is pretty dead outside of pre organised leagues so it doesn't matter much.

danowat

Banned
with the exception of iRacing above the beginner leagues (or so I've been told)

I've not played iR for a long, long time!

As someone who's not played a lot of racing games I'm not sure what i expected.

But I guess the fastest car ramming everyone in every corner equals noobtube in shooters.

There is always a certain section of people in racing games who just take delight in smashing people up, there are infact organised "crasher" teams in many games.

deoee

Yeah the online part is just a big crash and ram fest right now...
It's a shame cause the races can be really fun and challenging but when you're rammed outside of a few checkpoints it's over.
First or last place have the best cards clearly.

Top Bottom