• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

xam3l

XP Car really

image.php

Yes, I believe so.

Sound on this Warthog is so, so good. Not sure why or who gifted it to me, but as a PC player I appreciate it since I never got mine the proper way :D
Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201s8ss5.png[/IMG]

Nice livery. :p

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
First make sure to upgrade the thing right, auto upgrade sucks for it as it won't have max speed and acceleration (just check player setups if you're too lazy).

I did it at the following locations:
Byron’s Leap Danger Sign
Rainforest Reveal Danger Sign
Shipwreck Danger Sign
Central Yarra Speed Zone
+ Danger Sign at the plant in the desert

Thanks! Maybe there will be some custom setups to purchase as I anticipate plenty of people will also be vying for this achievement. Didn't think to look for those.

gnexus

One final fast travel board left, you have to ramp up a hill and crash into it because it's on top of a little shack.

Close, but no cigar.
My car got stuck, too.

pdJib1P.png

terrible

Banned
lol

Had a race where the AI was using a couple of them, it was at least a easy way to gain a few places. Laughed my ass off on the first turn and one of them flipped.

It doesn't want to flip every time you turn but you scrape the road with the side of it pretty consistently even when you're trying to avoid doing it. It's a menace. I like it.

mark-san

Banned
How the hell do you get the Hennesy Venom past 400?

I've backed up past the end of the runway, switched to manual so I'm redlining 5th... I'm snookered.

With automatic gears you can get to 402/403 by just going from the beginning of the runaway. I got 415 (972th in the rank lol) by driving from the mountains.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
And if you want to rake in skill point just drift through palm tree fields.

The barn find area in the south west that's in a small bumpy valley just on the edge of the sand dunes I've found is the best place.

Racked up 1.4 million in 10 minutes there just going in circles.

Mudo

Sorry if this has been asked already but i've decided i HAVE to get this game and want it on PC. What is the earliest I can play? Any way to get it going today? In the U.S. Central time

Strider

How many showcase events are there in total?

Sorry if this has been asked already but i've decided i HAVE to get this game and want it on PC. What is the earliest I can play? Any way to get it going today? In the U.S. Central time

If your download speeds are fast enough u can play as soon as you download it if you buy the ultimate edition.

But the standard and deluxe versions unlock tonight at 11 pm your time

Just repeated the goliath race, this time with 4 laps (about 42 minutes) and the Jaguar Project F XP car. Didn't look at the exact XP count but I went from level 141 to 162, I went from "inactive" in this week's club rankings to Gold, and got about 1.4m credits from the 21 wheelspins.

Hell of a race.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

Buy the ultimate edition and you can play immediately after downloading.

Standard or deluxe and it will unlock at midnight (think it's timezone specific rather than the usual EST or PST--you can check in the windows store for unlock time for you I think).

Man working at home today and the struggle to not play is real! Thankfully it's giving me incentive to be productive (lunch break currently) so I should finish what I need to in another 2-3 hours and be able to jump in for a bit.

Mudo

Buy the ultimate edition and you can play immediately after downloading.

Standard or deluxe and it will unlock at midnight (think it's timezone specific rather than the usual EST or PST--you can check in the windows store for unlock time for you I think).

Man working at home today and the struggle to not play is real! Thankfully it's giving me incentive to be productive (lunch break currently) so I should finish what I need to in another 2-3 hours and be able to jump in for a bit.

thanks everyone for the replies. i will look up the ultimate edition now!

KJ869

Im almost concidering the ultimate edition for 99 because standard edition on PC in finland is 69.. Any idea how the seasonpass works in FH3? Do i get straight access to them or is it like in some oldere forza where you still had to grind the ingame currency to unlock the seasonpass cars?

zorbsie

For those asking the club is still open. When I checked last night we had around 260/1000 members. Lots of room. The club will be open for another week so you have loads of time to unlock clubs in game and search for GAF to join. After that we'll lock it down and get rid of non GAFers.

louiedog

Whaaaa? Not sure how anyone can call them boring. Horizon vet here too and I love them.

Same. I play the Horizon series because I love driving amazing cars around on roadways. I don't even need to be in a race or pursuing a challenge. Just give me a car and a road and I'm happy. Throw in some spectacle and it's a great time. I don't care if I'm actually racing against a clock, that part doesn't matter or take away from what makes it enjoyable.

ElNino

Whaaaa? Not sure how anyone can call them boring. Horizon vet here too and I love them.
I agree, even if they are only time trials (do they always require the same time?) I think they are a blast and would like more of them. Horizon has always been about the spectacle of the show as much as the head-to-head racing so I appreciate how the events are setup. Of course it isn't a pure "race", but they are a nice change of pace.

Tecnniqe

Banned
What a view, can't wait to hook up with GAF crew for a cruise.

ddkYjAW.gif

Whooa

I desperately need them to announce that 1080TI already.

So I did another Hour run;

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201q6sia.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201kasxr.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201uzs7k.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201ppsce.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_201nzsj9.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_26_20106sjx.png[/IMG]

Invis

So what car and race is everyone running to quickly get some level ups? Goliath Circuit I would assume? Not sure what car gives what boosts.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a quicker way to repair damage than going to a festival garage or entering a race?

I like having damage on, but may turn it off if not as I'd like to tear across the countryside without dealing with trying to see through a busted windshield etc. in cockpit view to get to somewhere to repair it.

RS4-

I hate you.
Had to drop that 1.1m to get it :(

So what car and race is everyone running to quickly get some level ups? Goliath Circuit I would assume? Not sure what car gives what boosts.

I know the Jag, 69 Mustang Boss, and BRZ have the XP boost. There's a few more.

Is there a quicker way to repair damage than going to a festival garage or entering a race?

I like having damage on, but may turn it off if not as I'd like to tear across the countryside without dealing with trying to see through a busted windshield etc. in cockpit view to get to somewhere to repair it.

Photo mode, then LB I think on controller. Not sure what it is on KB.

zorbsie

If it's just cosmetic damage. You should be able to go into photo mode and hit "RB" to reset damage. That should do it.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Photo mode, then LB I think on controller. Not sure what it is on KB.

If it's just cosmetic damage. You should be able to go into photo mode and hit "RB" to reset damage. That should do it.

Thanks!

And yep, just cosmetic. No interest in sim damage in an arcade racer where the most fun is from tearing across the country side and running into shit.

Top Bottom