• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

Why does Gamestop in Canada not have the LCE for preorder? I went there and all they had was this stupid bundle with the Wireless wheel. Going to have to pre-order from Best Buy I guess.

eso76

can we expect new footage / video previews ?
what is ign doing ? was that gumpert apollo autovista video (which had been available on youtube for a few days anyway) really all they had to show ?

BADNED

skyfinch said:
Looks like our good friend Jube has the game. Wonder if he's able to answer all our questions at this point.

I'm guessing BADNED has his copy as well?
No, I don't have one and I hardly doubt I will get one from them.

Xanadu

Banned
vanty said:
I'm talking about the real car. I know that a lot of the cars that have been in the games since FM1 have modelling inaccuracies. But a real F50 with wheels like in that picture would be much nicer than one with the standard ugly ass wheels.
oh fair enough, i quite like them though, especially how they go out at the front and in at the back
ferrarif50tr9.jpg

Xanadu said:
i prefer its looks to the enzo
As ugly as the Enzo is, it looks better than the F50, especially in black.

i nerini del buio said:
lol and which would be the best one? :p
Hard to tell, as far as road cars go.

I'd probably prefer the 288GTO, 512BB or the Testarossa (I love the name). Some of the older cars from the 60s and 70s aren't bad either.

F1 cars are easier. F2002 and F2004. :p

Arucardo

Heads up to any finns browsing this thread, Gigantti.fi and Markantalo (basically the same store) are selling the LCE for 60eur with free delivery. I canceled my pre-order from coolshop and will pre-order from markantalo when I get my money back. Too broke to order right away before I get my money back.

p3tran

Banned
eso76 said:
i think this is a new video demonstrating head tracking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4i9f4WN1t8

looks very responsive. I think i'll be leaning though, and i wonder if one leans left to look to the right or the other way round and if it can be changed.
video not new. here is a better link of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgMRjpAcOM

I wanted to buy a fuckin kinect for this game, and I ended up getting a 360s 250gb kinect bundle for f4, so head tracking better be working good!! :)

I keep thinking of going into a blackout and waiting for the full game...I just can't help clicking this thread and looking at these amazing screenshots.

saladine1

brotkasten said:
As ugly as the Enzo is, it looks better than the F50, especially in black.

Hard to tell, as far as road cars go.

I'd probably prefer the 288GTO, 512BB or the Testarossa (I love the name). Some of the older cars from the 60s and 70s aren't bad either.

F1 cars are easier. F2002 and F2004. :p

Pffft...the Breadvan is easily the most stunning Ferrari....

69KNm.jpg

saladine1 said:
Forget Ferrari.....this is what I'm talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/KLGr1.jpg[IMG]

1950's Delahaye 235.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6WdRV.jpg[IMG]

1930's Bugatti T57[/QUOTE]

Your taste in shoes isn't that good. You should stick to Aussie muscle cars.

saladine1

Xun

G Rom said:
F50 is ok, Enzo only looks good in Nero IMO. F50 GT is gorgeous though and has an amazing engine sound !
Yeah the F50 GT is acceptable because of the better spoiler.

On the standard it makes the thing look like a toy.

Definitely the ugliest Ferrari.

I just hope the next V12 supercar is a beauty.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The FF, Ferrari's entry into the Ugliest Car of the Year competition, more commonly known as the Panamera Cup, is definitely the worst looking Ferrari by several magnitudes.

cbox

there's a difference between looking at pictures of Ferrari's and being in close vicinity of a Ferrari. They all look beautiful when you're close enough to touch.

Shogmaster said:
Lack of 288GTO makes your list invalid.
The 288GTO was a Max-Powered/Riced/Souped-up/whatevertermisusedinyourarea-ed 308. It was not as pretty, in my opinion. You could even get a 288-style front spoiler for your 308, which was disgusting.

p3tran

Banned
ConvenientBox said:
there's a difference between looking at pictures of Ferrari's and being in close vicinity of a Ferrari. They all look beautiful when you're close enough to touch.
I agree that they all look beautiful from close. What I didnt expect is that lets say a 348 is not as much fun to drive or as polite as anybody would imagine.. let alone older models if you go earlier than 348

acm2000 said:
i have never understood the fasination with ferraris, most of them just arent that special, but each to their own

It's what Magnum P.I. drove and you don't get any cooler than Magnum P.I. Logic is fairly simple.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
acm2000 said:
i have never understood the fasination with ferraris, most of them just arent that special, but each to their own
Well its leagues better than being fascinated about tuned Beetles or Lamborghinis, that's for sure.

/Ferrari fanboy

p3tran said:
I agree that they all look beautiful from close. What I didnt expect is that lets say a 348 is not as much fun to drive or as polite as anybody would imagine.. let alone older models if you go earlier than 348
I think the 348 was at an awkward transitional stage in car production. The older Ferraris would have been lower-tech, but probably much nicer to drive. Wobbly, but nice.

Xun

Out of curiosity what do you guys think of the 458? I personally think it looks absolutely astonishing.

Managed to go right up to the thing in person the other day, goddamn.

It will be mine someday.

Xun said:
Out of curiosity what do you guys think of the 458? I personally think it looks absolutely astonishing.

It will be mine someday.
A massive step forward over the F430. Stunning in profile, but the front is a bit awkward.

Xun said:

I didn't like it at first, based on the headlights, but it's absolutely grown on me and I love it.

I wonder if we can drop a V12 in it in FM4-- Eric Clapton wanted such a thing, wonder if he got it?

Xun said:

It will be mine someday.
It took me ages to get used to the front and I kinda like the car now, but I'm still not a fan. I like aggressive looking cars, but I can only really appreciate the 458 in white with a black roof and black rims.

_MG_1793.jpg

(rims aren't black, I know)

It will be the fist modification I'll do, when I get the 458 in Forza.

Top Bottom