• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

luffeN

derFeef said:
I forgot, I am still full of adrenalin (and now sadness).
Enjoy your early demo guys :)
Next time I get lucky with a code I will start thinking first and give it to an experienced driver :)

Mascot

luffeN said:
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2011 Subaru WRX STI and 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator.

Edit: There are more cars in the Rivals mode.

Cars: Pagani Zonda C, BMW F10 M5, Ferrari 458 (again)
Thanks! So new car might mean new code.

In the E3 demo the 599 drove the big loop with the tunnel.

Good to hear we can drive Alps in reverse too!

@Saladine: nice one, dude! Don't forget to upload some replay video!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Let's do this.

FDMHh.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Forza Motorsport 4 - Thread of Demo Code Begging

where is mine? pm sent?

nagge

Sitting on twitter like some junkie trying to get a code, ha.
I don't even have time to play this weekend, what the hell am I doing this for. Better of going to bed and going to the gym early in the morning.

I can wait, but I'll be watching this thread like a hawk for impressions. Very interested in the cockpit experience changes and whether the new tire model is really noticeable.

And jaggies. Please tell me they somehow magically reduced the jaggies. By everything true and good in the world, please.

Xanadu

Banned
NullPointer said:
And jaggies. Please tell me they somehow magically reduced the jaggies. By everything true and good in the world, please.
i dont see how, the graphics look a lot better and with more cars on screen i cant imagine them upping the anti-aliasing

NullPointer said:
I can wait, but I'll be watching this thread like a hawk for impressions. Very interested in the cockpit experience changes and whether the new tire model is really noticeable.

There were some jaggies in the Gamescom demo, but tbh....de demopods were awfully calibrated. Ms spends so much money on this, then why do they not spend some time on calibrating those damn screens? Sharpness, brightness etc. were way too high.... really unbelieveable, because with some minor adjusting the game would have looked so much better.

Top Bottom