• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Open wheel, tyre squeal, orange peel, dat next-gen feel

Couple of quick questions while I make a tea.

Does altering the deadzones like the brake for example compress the input range or clip it? My little brake mod won't allow full travel now.

The other thing is where are the options to join user lobbies? I only saw hoppers last night?

Have you guys started racing?

I hadn't realised the trial had run out, I was fucking fuming when nothing was happening. Tried the one I got via PM (thx again) but if I've missed the start no worries, haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Noooooo had to quit to help my mom with groceries during the last lap of Mans. Sorry guys it was fun though.

So first time using the Mic and I don't know what's up with it. It lights up to mute and I can't hear anyone when it's plugged in. Maybe the volume toggle is broken?

At least I know Kinect works for voice.

My connection went to absolute shit on Le Mans. Last two laps was like driving through glue - kept tapping soundscream by accident lol.

My connection went to absolute shit on Le Mans. Last two laps was like driving through glue - kept tapping soundscream by accident lol.

I thought you were using me as your super secret breaking technique!

Anyway the 13th is my B-Day and Im buying myself something.

Im conflicted between the choice of the Thrustmater wheel or a new computer........Im so conflicted :/

gaming rig or media?

I've never had a gaming PC, so that's what I was looking for. But at the same time I wouldn't be doing the bulk of my gaming on it, it would mainly be for racing sims.

But I have like $200 in Amazon credit so I could get the wheel for basically $200 which would ease the pain of moving on from my fanatec gear.

Posted my Jag's setup. Turns out the tires weren't skinny at all- just 1960s-era bias ply tires.

Re: spec racing:
Also posted a C500 Clio-V6 (mid engined one) that was used for real life spec racing.

Completely stock Ferrai Challenge Stradale (tuning allowed) would be a good option. It is too bad the F355C isn't in the game.

Will tune up a Miata and a BRZ86 later.

frontieruk

I've never had a gaming PC, so that's what I was looking for. But at the same time I wouldn't be doing the bulk of my gaming on it, it would mainly be for racing sims.

But I have like $200 in Amazon credit so I could get the wheel for basically $200 which would ease the pain of moving on from my fanatec gear.

the wheel would be the cheaper investment, but I love my PC, enough to forgo a ps4 for a new gfx card :)

Top Bottom