• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free and not-so-free stuff from SB garage sale... lotsa Saturn...

SickBoy

Hey all, slightly spammy here, but the old buy-sell thread appears pretty much dead. IF anyone wants to add some stuff of their own that they want to get rid of, be my guest.

I'm moving in just over a week and I'm trying to downsize the masses of stuff I have. I'll be listing a ton of stuff on eBay probably tonight or Saturday, but I thought I'd offer it up here first. Save me a few bucks in eBay fees and also the hassle of listing a bunch of items.

I also have a bunch of stuff that I don't think will sell, so I'm offering it up for free (if people can pay a buck or two for shipping).

Here's the deal: I'm only going to be using Paypal, because I move so soon and I don't want to a) worry about where my mail will end up, and b) because I don't want to end up moving stuff to my new place and then sending it -- sort of defeats the purpose.

Rather than bump this around, feel free to PM me. I'll update this afternoon to let people know where things stand. I have no idea if this will work or be worth the effort, but I guess I'll find out soon enough :). If this is taboo, feel free to lock.

Everything - unless otherwise noted - is in good shape and comes complete, although the jewel cases might not be in such great shape, having endured two moves in the last three years.

Stuff I'm giving away ($2.50 to handle shipping per item seems good -- per item because I'd rather not have someone snap everything up)
-------------------------
PC- Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure (jewel case only)
DC- NBA 2K1 (no instructions)
PC- Front Page Sports Football Pro '96 (jewel case only)
PC- Capitalism (jewel case only)
PSX- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
PSX- Fifa 99
PC- Sensible World of Soccer ("The White Label", jewel case only)
PC- Chicken Run Fun Pack
Saturn - Ghen War (sealed, $3.50 shipping)
Saturn - Shanghai Triple Threat ($3.50)

Stuff I'm selling (make me an offer including shipping from Canada)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duron 800 processor
PS2 - NHL 2K3
PS2 - SOCOM (game only)
PS2 - Tekken Tag
PS2 - Gran TUrismo 3
NGC - Beach Spikers
NGC - FIFA 2002
NGC - NCAA FOotball 2003
NGC - Nascar Thunder 2003
DC - Sega Rally 2
DC - Test Drive Le Mans
DC - Sega Marine Fishing
DC - Virtua Tennis
DC - UFC
DC - Metropolis Street Racer
DC - Street Fighter 3rd Strike
PSX - Gran Turismo
PSX - Tenchu
PSX - Intellivision Classics
PC - Sim City 3000 (jewel case only)
PC - Morrowind (discs, and I believe I can find the instructions and a map)
SAT - Saturn Bomberman (jewel case only)
SAT - Fire Prowrestling S Six Man Scramble (import)
SAT - VF Portrait Series (Lau)
SAT - Worldwide Soccer '97
SAT - Daytona USA CCE (scratched disc, broken end on the case)
SAT - Panzer Dragoon Zwei
SAT - Bubble Bobble (bought used, manual a bit bent, but disc in good shape)
SAT - NHL Powerplay '96
SAT - Last Bronx
SAT - Night Warriors
SAT - Virtual On[/b[
SAT - Sonic 3D Blast
SAT - Guardian Heroes (this is BEATEN UP. I bought it as a rental and the disc is super scratched and the manual is in rough shape. I've never had a problem with it, but a little disclosure is in order)
SAT - Fighters Megamix
SAT - Christmas Nights
SAT - Sonic Jam
SAT - Baku Baku
SAT - Decathlete
PSX - Bust a Groove

I have some other Saturn stuff, but I'm not sure if I want to sell it or the Saturn itself. If anyone's interested in the system, let me know. I also have a scad of used controllers (+2 arcade sticks) and a memory card as well as a multitap.

Cripes this is way too much stuff. Delete if this is inappropriate.

EDIT: Just removing stuff that's spoken for.

-SB

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm interested in astal. 10 bucks?

and what is brain dead 13? sounds vaguely familiar...

SickBoy

btrboyev said:
X-mas NiGHTS
$5

That's one I might take to eBay... I think it's worth more than $5 :)

I really need to see how much these Saturn games are going to cost to ship... damn huge cases.

op_ivy, check your PMs.

-SB

NotMSRP

For jewel cases, Saturn cases, CD cases, DVD cases, etc., you can ship them in a jiffy envelope via media mail or first class for under $3.00. Usually, stuff like this costs me $2.00-2.50.

hooo

boooy
SickBoy said:

o_O The US version is $40 or so while the jp import is $5ish. You'd figure anyone with a saturn would have a some way of playing imports.

If you have any 1st party Saturn memory cards, I'd be interested in one of those.

Hotsuma

SickBoy said:

I really need to see how much these Saturn games are going to cost to ship... damn huge cases.

op_ivy, check your PMs.

-SB

I've seen Christmas NiGHTS get in the 30-50 range on eBay. Don't know how much you could get for it now though. I'm interested in Saturn Bomberman. Would $10 be okay?

SickBoy

Neutron Night said:
Christmas Nights and Sonic Jam...what kind of condition are they in? If they're not in like-new condition I'm not interested.

Christmas Nights -- the sleeve it came in is in pretty good shape, not what I'd call brand new, though.

The Sonic Jam case may be a bit scuffed (this really goes for all the Saturn stuff I'm selling, which has gone more from storage box to storage box than anything else in the last couple of years). I'm not really sure, but I'll take a look when I get home...

-SB

SickBoy

Pana, I'll think about Sonic Jam. It's another one I think is worth a fair bit, but I'm not trying to come in here and get dollar-for-dollar what I would on Ebay.

Anyhow, I hate this... I've gotta go to the new city for this evening and tomorrow morning to check out places. Way too much stuff happening in two weeks. If anyone has any questions, PM me, and I'll try to answer everyone's questions before hitting eBay. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon/evening and address stuff then, pass along information to people who want stuff, etc. If I have a chance and a connection tonight, I'll check online to see if anything's going on.

*bangs head into wall*

-SB

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Give it a thought and a PM before just e-bay-ing it ;).

And try to survive the move, you seem way too stressed, moving does suck...

Top Bottom