• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Consul

I feel quite guilty as there is so many pages to this thread and i'm also only a junior but, i sure do love ronald jenkees and would love to experience your game.

Zhengi

Thanks so much for the code. Left it downloading this morning before going to work, so I'll give it a try this evening.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Holy crap, can't post with a title in secondapps.
Well, I will buy your game then since I was going to do it anyway (loved Edge's review) and gift my key to my brother :)

Zomba13

Decided to use some of my free MSP from the site thing to buy Sequence on XBLIG. Will also still donate once I've played some more on the PC, it was being a bit weird for me this morning, like twitching the window or something.

Feep

Banned
Zomba13 said:
Decided to use some of my free MSP from the site thing to buy Sequence on XBLIG. Will also still donate once I've played some more on the PC, it was being a bit weird for me this morning, like twitching the window or something.
We're looking into that. For now, you can play FullScreen, or run the game in Windows XP Compatibility mode to fix.

Mikor

Feep,

I'm going to livestream Sequence in 30 minutes as part of our weekly RPG segment! I'm looking forward to playing and hopefully getting more people exposed to your work.

XDs1w.jpg

<3

Feep

Banned
Mikor said:
Feep,

I'm going to livestream Sequence in 30 minutes as part of our weekly RPG segment! I'm looking forward to playing and hopefully getting more people exposed to your work.
Woot!

Omiee

i was wondering if this was still going on or not?

i already posted so dont pm me a second key.

thank you in advance !!

Feep

Banned
Omiee said:
i was wondering if this was still going on or not?

i already posted so dont pm me a second key.

thank you in advance !!
It is! I'm not continuously giving out codes, but I should catch up once a day or so.

Mikor said:
Feep,

Oh snap, fellow Boca Raton native :LOL

Flunkie

Banned
Feep, you have created an amazing game. The style, atmosphere, music, gameplay, especially the voicework/writing.. all just absolutely superb. All of that on top of you giving out the game, for free, to all of us. The entire package, just simply put: incredible. Gave you guys $10 and I wish you the utmost of success with this game. It deserves it.

Mikor

Feep said:
Oh snap, fellow Boca Raton native :LOL

Yes indeed, and go Gators, nice shoutout in game!

We just wrapped up, I had a great time playing and ended up skirting a bit on my commentary as a result. You've made a fine product, Feep, and Iridium Studios ought to be proud. I hope you find the success you deserve :)

Top Bottom