• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Zero9X

Neo Member
Thank you for the code Feep!

Already plugged an hour and a half into it. Simple great idea with a huge depth of depth! I salute you sir and will spread the love all over the interweb!

Sofo

Thank you very much! Got the code on the PM. Sorry for not replying earlier, was at work. Thanks again! Hope this game gets a lot of notoriety, certainly will show it to my friends.

Dilemma cause I don't know whether replying here is going to make Feep send me an extra copy as he might not remember whether he gave to me or not (which I don't want him to do) or PM him but I'm sure his inbox is full as shit... but I received my copy yesterday. Thanks Feep! You're the best!!

vid

I've been curious about this game for a while, glad to see it making it's way to PC. I'll try it out, and if it's as good as I'm hoping, it'll probably end up in the stockings of a bunch of my Steam friends.

satori

Feep man, when I say I love supporting indie developers, you are who I am talking about. Tried the game, simply put I am loving it. I already gifted my wife, and 3 of my friends. I would love to support more work from you and your team! Great job homie! Best of luck with all your future projects, you just found a new fan :p

Top Bottom