• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Ziggy6

Neo Member
Thank you for being so generious to the Neogaf community. Hopefully this will provide you with a lot of good word of mouth.

jiien

Neat stuff OP. I didn't put a title though, as I'll buy it through the store. Easiest way to support this effort. Thanks!

Feep

Banned
Patch is live, fixing a bunch of horrible things.

On a cooler note, I think Cheese will be on in a few hours to run the script, once again, for everyone who has not yet received their code.

Danj

Awesome giveaway. I love the artwork in the OP too, dude kinda reminds me of Bright Noa from the original Gundam series. Btw don't know if you need Steam IDs but if you do mine is danj2k.

Ainaurdur

Good to see more projects like this come to fruition. Look forward to giving this a try.

Hmm, I need to get back to dreaming and ideas too.

Thanks for the code Feep. Going to try it out once I get home!

And I must not venture out of my usual threads often as I don't recognize almost anyone in this thread.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Trying it out now, damn glad I just bought a wired 360 controller for my pc a few days ago, fun little game.

Feep

Banned
Wave 2 is going out!

Everyone who posted in the last 24 hours should soon be receiving their codes...once again, thanks to the black magic of Cheesemeister. Hooray!

Top Bottom