• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freedom Wars |OT| Vita's imprisonment for million years

Nishastra

Banned
Are there any clothes later without free belly button for females? The way I had my character in mind when creating her, don't fit this clothing style.
A few.

ibbdcxNuEX58mf.jpg

Here's what me and my accessory look like.

Nny7229

I don't know if this has been asked before, but do we know if the preorder formal wear will be made publicly available anytime? Or does it come up later in the game?

Yasumi

Banned
I had a suit as option from the very beginning of the game.
You probably got the digital version, which comes with the preorder DLC for the first two weeks. Unless you unlock it in CODE 8, I don't think you can get the suits through normal gameplay.

Nny7229

You probably got the digital version, which comes with the preorder DLC for the first two weeks. Unless you unlock it in CODE 8, I don't think you can get the suits through normal gameplay.

Crap. I bought the physical game yesterday. Now I wish I pre-ordered it...

LX_Theo

Banned
Is this game worth buying a Vita for?
By itself? Probably not. But for everything on the Vita?

Freedom Wars
Persona 4 Golden
Tearaway
Gravity Rush
Danganronpa
Danganronpa 2
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Killzone Mercenary
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Plus many more Vita games, indies, PSP games, and PS1 games...

Yes

Xenoflare

Crap. I bought the physical game yesterday. Now I wish I pre-ordered it...

The bonus is included if you pre-ordered the physical game too.

Check your receipt, in the unlikely event you might have it.

The fact that SS delta does not have a physical release made me really salty in the beginning. I would love to have that game on cart just because how much I love it.

The original SS is the second Vita game I truly enjoyed, and it's a Vita original too. P4G being the first, but that's a port.

Difficulty seems to be jumping quite a bit at Code 5. Already revisiting old operations to farm for more upgrade materials.

So is it inevitable that you'll be doing all this farming post-game if you want to upgrade your weapons the "right" way? Or is it worthwhile to buy the materials instead?

When people share their rap sheet, what does it mean? I see something that says spare accessory but can't really access it? Sorry for the noob Q

pariah164

Hm. Okay, so, I came across an odd glitch here.

I'm replaying an Exam, and the boss managed to grab me off the ground. My health was low, and it depleted while I was struggling to get free. I am now stuck. Mashing circle doesn't work. The boss is frozen. Everything else moves and works fine; I can pause, even go to the PS Home screen. However, I am forever stuck, no matter how I struggle.

Anyone else have this happen?

alittlelove

Neo Member
The spider in the optional Code 5 mission is destroying me. I mean... I stay away from it fine, but the AI just doesn't want to get away from it (or the other winged one), and attempts to revive my accessory usually don't end very well.

Time for more weapon upgrading, I guess?

Mephala

The spider in the optional Code 5 mission is destroying me. I mean... I stay away from it fine, but the AI just doesn't want to get away from it (or the other winged one), and attempts to revive my accessory usually don't end very well.

Revive your accessory and others by using the Thorn. I use the thorn to pull the enemy to the ground also. The AI are fairly stupid and either focus on attacking without defending/dodging or vice versa. You need to issue commands but for some of the faster bosses this can be difficult.

Tonight I "co-op"ed by soloing an abductor with melee only while everyone else fought another abductor on the other side of the room. Works surprisingly well.

Then we all got wiped by what I can only assume is the final boss. Who picks a special op in a Code 2 room?

baekshi

Banned
Tonight I "co-op"ed by soloing an abductor with melee only while everyone else fought another abductor on the other side of the room. Works surprisingly well.

Then we all got wiped by what I can only assume is the final boss. Who picks a special op in a Code 2 room?

cyborg without a doubt would do this also

Amani

What I ended up doing was issuing the "Cover Me" command, makes your team huddle around you and not go after the enemies. Then I just shot at the spider to lure him far enough away from the tiger. The tiger will wander around though, so watch out for that.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
The spiders are just fucking assholes, that's a fact

At least now you folks can break out of the webs since originally there was nothing you could do once hit by it asides from waiting for it to wear off which was a pretty long time.

that and the booster which grants immunity to it. but what a waste of a booster slot.

Foshy

Game is growing on me more and more. I'm really enjoying it. Just cleared the CODE 4 exam.

How about setting up a GAF IRC channel to chat and find people to play with?

MSMrRound

THIS FUCKING CODE 8 EXAM. ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

That's it. It's 11:41pm here. I just came home from work. I'm done with Freedom Wars (for today).

YoungOne

I have a question for those who finished the code 8 exam.
When Simeon gives you the choice of the four paths warrior, preservation, other past, and alliance is there one path that is just better than the rest? Is it possible for me to get the other paths?

Nishastra

Banned
I have a question for those who finished the code 8 exam.
When Simeon gives you the choice of the four paths warrior, preservation, other past, and alliance is there one path that is just better than the rest? Is it possible for me to get the other paths?
You get them all eventually.

Ramune

It's sad because it's mentioned in the game and everything lol... There's an NPC that even encourages you to go and change your accessories voice :(

YEAH! I JUST ran into that dude, and I'm thinking..."Did I miss something here?" So the name reader & Accessory voice features are cut? Won't ruin the game for me, but still, kind of disappointing non the less.

Impact weapons need so many synthetic generators to upgrade... I don't even have enough for one upgrade and I have five impact weapons already.

Of course, you get at most one dropped per abductor.

I actually have 2 questions, I am on CODE 5 so if it involves spoilers, don't tell me. here you go:

1- Why are the citizens all short LOL.

2- This one is only for those who have met "the girl".
On High. What is this place, why is it different from where we are and why is it so special?

I haven't been able to find answers in the game, and I'm too scared to go online and get the story spoiled.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I actually have 2 questions, I am on CODE 5 so if it involves spoilers, don't tell me. here you go:

1- Why are the citizens all short LOL.

2- This one is only for those who have met "the girl".
On High. What is this place, why is it different from where we are and why is it so special?

I haven't been able to find answers in the game, and I'm too scared to go online and get the story spoiled.

You know I dont think they ever really addressed the reason why civies are so short. Unless there was some sort of blurb from a random NPC. But mainline stuff doesnt really go into it.

2: Just keep progressing in the story.

You know I dont think they ever really addressed the reason why civies are so short. Unless there was some sort of blurb from a random NPC. But mainline stuff doesnt really go into it.

2: Just keep progressing in the story.

I was thinking that maybe it's the way humans evolved? Since they don't need to exert themselves as much, they just remain short. I mean the sinners, when is one classified a sinner? At birth? When they get to a certain age? Or do all the kids born to a sinner become sinners, and citizen kids become citizens?

I have so many questions that I'd love to get answers to, I just love this world aha!

Top Bottom