• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
We have a talent

MIPmuUw.jpg

YgQQXjm.jpg

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Any of you lovely people have a Steam Deck? Thinking of getting one of those OLED ones with my first paycheck.

Maiden calls me in the dead of night talking about how happy he is with his steamdeck.

I do the same but just breath loudly and cough untill he cums.

Happy today people.

Don't forget to like the OP. I really want to make my neighbor proud.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
He’s lucky it’s only a week again this is the second time in a month or so, lesser members have got the full and final ban for being a twonk.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Annoying neighbor Act III is brewing. First it was the car guy who eventually moved out. Then it was the crazy guy who got arrested for stabbing someone. Now the next door apartment have become a hub for a trash collecting operation. If you don't live in a city, you may not be aware of this phenomenon, but in cities there are people who drive around for hours, digging through trash and collect whatever they can to sell it. Everyday multiple loud, annoying trucks are coming next door with piles of junk in their beds and off loading it into the storage units. And the people driving these trucks are so disheveled looking. One dude looks like he was pulled out of Jesse Pinkman's crew from Breaking Bad. Definitely a drug addict, dude was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and long pants back in the summer when it was 95 degrees and he's rail thin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom