• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Preface not trying to spam..

Happosai Happosai !! Hope you're doing well friend.

Awesome drawings!

Same goes for @NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

And anyone i missed.

Hope you guys and gals have a great friday
Thank you. I just found some crude looking comics I made for a family member 6-years ago. It's Friday so here they are. Looks like I drew these on whatever piece of recycled paper I could find.
iEDe7qR.jpg
e2vqU8d.jpg

Found a lot of drawings based on "Courage the Cowardly Dog." The creator of the show has been a good friend of mine for years and I have an animation somewhere that I made for him back in 2017.

akdo7IQ.jpg

Tim Curry "Pennywise" cartoon from 2017. Drew this for someone who (like myself) really hated the reboot movies and preferred the 1990 miniseries.

bk87WYM.jpg
41N9qLB.jpg

Some one was spam mailing me for money in 2016. I do give to real charities but frauds get fake money like this.

Peggies

Gold Member
I'm off to bed after watching "Home alone".

Tomorrow me and the little ones are having a birthday bash at the pub since we all have our birthdays in December. It'll have babys toddling about like baby pandas and some slightly grown ups getting slightly drunk.

I imagine it like this:

panda playing GIF

Drunk Bad Santa GIF by Sky

Have a great friday 💋

Dr.Morris79

I'm off to bed after watching "Home alone".

Tomorrow me and the little ones are having a birthday bash at the pub since we all have our birthdays in December. It'll have babys toddling about like baby pandas and some slightly grown ups getting slightly drunk.

I imagine it like this:

panda playing GIF

Drunk Bad Santa GIF by Sky

Have a great friday 💋
All the best people are born in December. Fact..

My sons is the 30th. Mine is the 11th.

Bit pricey so close to Christmas though.. 👀

Dr.Morris79

No chance. My girlfriend has always gone on about wanting to go sky diving, wing walking and bungee jumping etc. Now she has the opportunity and I hope she takes it.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Same here, now we've had a kid though she's totally bottled it, says she couldn't because we have a kid..

She was all up for it before giving it the big bollocks and calling me a lunch for not wanting to

I might just do what you did and chuck her out :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Same here, now we've had a kid though she's totally bottled it, says she couldn't because we have a kid..

She was all up for it before giving it the big bollocks and calling me a lunch for not wanting to

I might just do what you did and chuck her out :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I'm not allowed to push, I mean encourage her out of the door.

rage GIF

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think my surgeon is a wizard. Holy shit.

Still paranoid about the stitches but will try do do some cardio coming week.

I'll see him the 28th.

Hopefully he'll make me less pararnoid.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
b9SNLBu.jpg

Chill
Reflective
Dramatic
Sad
Focust.

Waiting for my Spotify analysis.

At least i was in the 2% regarding Radiohead lol.

Top Bottom