• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I'm the same I regularly take a peek at the bans page.
I find it fascinating.
Especially with members who seem well rounded then suddenly lose their shit and explode 😆

I can somewhat understand it though as I'm not in their heads. But yeah so many factors; personal situation, booze & drugs, impulsivity & keyboard courage.

What I never will understand is console warring.
I have a PS5, XSX, Switch Oled and PSVR2 and when I wake up in the morning they haven't murdered each other.

We could learn from that 😄

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I find it fascinating.
Especially with members who seem well rounded then suddenly lose their shit and explode 😆

I can somewhat understand it though as I'm not in their heads. But yeah so many factors; personal situation, booze & drugs, impulsivity & keyboard courage.

What I never will understand is console warring.
I have a PS5, XSX, Switch Oled and PSVR2 and when I wake up in the morning they haven't murdered each other.

We could learn from that 😄
It's always the controversial threads that bring out people's true colours. The Hamas terrorist thread is a prime example of people posting before thinking.

I've been viewing this forum since 2007, so seeing long term members get terminated was kind of sad because obviously personalities and characters keep a place like this alive.

I appreciate the moderation here is very relaxed and give people a fair amount of warnings, so ultimately they only have themselves to blame at the end of the day for getting permanently banned.

badblue

I hope you are all having sex while reading this post. God bless.
Masturbating Sex And The City GIF

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
This man speaks the truth!

I fucking love it. Admittedly I’ve slowed a little on my playthroughs recently but still dip my end in as often as possible.

Just hoping for PS5 version so I can do it all over again because once you unlock everything it gets a bit easy. I remember asking you how to beat the reaper but can do it eyes closed now.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Goodmorning all of you.

Hope you all had a great Friday night.

Let's pray John is still alive.

This man speaks the truth!

Play Vampire Survivors. Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage back me up here :)

I knew Maiden was raving about it non stop. I'll give it a chance. Looks addicting for sure

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I am coming over here from Penny Arcade because people keep wanting to personally attack me over there.

I got a jackass that keeps on saying I have bad takes which is bullshit. People tend to agree with me on Neogaf.

Welcome 😊

People be people but over here we don't bully.

We call it out. Save place and all.

Feel free to express yourself from the heart.

Top Bottom