• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
countdown GIF

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Get roasted 22:22:22 22:22:22 . Not even Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ can save you from my wrath.

MC kanjo, stand back
Microsoft Sam will commence the attack

This fool 22 is nothing but a hack
He thinks he can rap? Prepare for a smack

Ask Elder Legend and Nightmare-slain
Going after Kanjo always ends in pain

Me and kanjo did this again and again
One man left standing, this is our game

You call me "Pissboi"? Learn how to write
It's spelled B O Y, don't ask me why

Your 3 hour long videos? I never watched a second
I don't care about Elden Ring, don't think don't reckon

Your painting of Kanjo? it's shit... Actually I liked it

But I'm not here to praise you, I wanna erase you
Take your little song before I break you

I used to make Ape Escape memes, but now I don't give a fuck
And before I forget, Pink Floyd sucks

Fuck off 22, I will make you fear
Go cry and bitch to Daddy Zelphyr

This battle is over because I have decided
Kanjo and Sam will never be divided

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Get roasted 22:22:22 22:22:22 . Not even Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ can save you from my wrath.

MC kanjo, stand back
Microsoft Sam will commence the attack

This fool 22 is nothing but a hack
He thinks he can rap? Prepare for a smack

Ask Elder Legend and Nightmare-slain
Going after Kanjo always ends in pain

Me and kanjo did this again and again
One man left standing, this is our game

You call me "Pissboi"? Learn how to write
It's spelled B O Y, don't ask me why

Your 3 hour long videos? I never watched a second
I don't care about Elden Ring, don't think don't reckon

Your painting of Kanjo? it's shit... Actually I liked it

But I'm not here to praise you, I wanna erase you
Take your little song before I break you

I used to make Ape Escape memes, but now I don't give a fuck
And before I forget, Pink Floyd sucks

Fuck off 22, I will make you fear
Go cry and bitch to Daddy Zelphyr

This battle is over because I have decided
Kanjo and Sam will never be divided

Hell Yeah Wow GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Loved it brother! 🌟🤣🌟

Well fucking done, sweety 🌸💗🌸

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Friday Fucking Night 🔥

What are your plans?

I'm going to a friend and listen some music, eat tapas and bring my XS for some VS just in case. I could bring my PS5 but she's doesn't ride a pickup truck #Badjokes/cringe.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I would never roast you my man. Btw I'm getting into fasting, you have advice for a 40 days and 40 night fast?

To kind... Advice...

Well I try to not eat between 16 and 18 hours.

Eat a filling dinner. Mostly veggies and meat/fish and some unroasted nuts without salt.

Life is dynamic and so are our days. So my fasting ranges from 14 to 22 hours most of the time.

Then again I have a mild eating disorder and a all or nothing attitude so take that in consideration.

It's all intuitive.

Lots of coffee and water 😊

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
To kind... Advice...

Eat a filling dinner. Mostly veggies and meat/fish and some unroasted nuts without salt.

Life is dynamic and so are our days. So my fasting ranges from 14 to 22 hours most of the time.

Then again I have a mild eating disorder and a all or nothing attitude so take that in consideration.

It's all intuitive.

I really want to get back into fasting. I’m also an all-or-nothing kind of person, so this whole moderation thing doesn’t work for me.

I used to be a champ at IF and even some extended fasts (longest being 7 days), but that was years ago. I got fat again over covid, and I just haven’t had the motivation or willpower to get back into fasting. It doesn’t help that my dopamine management is all types of fucked up, either. Got any advice?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
To kind... Advice...

It's all intuitive.

No worries I'm already on a 20/4 daily fast during the week.

But you missed my biblical joke by a mile...

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really want to get back into fasting. I’m also an all-or-nothing kind of person, so this whole moderation thing doesn’t work for me.

I used to be a champ at IF and even some extended fasts (longest being 7 days), but that was years ago. I got fat again over covid, and I just haven’t had the motivation or willpower to get back into fasting. It doesn’t help that my dopamine management is all types of fucked up, either. Got any advice?

I've been struggling with my weight since childhood. For myself, when I start eating it's hard to stop (although it's getting better). So yeah I just use the "easy" path; don't eat until ideally 18 hours have past and have a healty huge meal. And some nuts haha. Even then I'm on a caloric deficit. Advice though... just start; only coffee and water during the day. No breakfast or lunch. Takes a while as you surely must aware about but yeah.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No it's going pretty good actually. Have to take it a bit slower though. The all in approach had a massive backfire last week. That's okay though; if I learn from it and take it into account and practice.

Top Bottom