• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

w9wuHBj.gif

22:22:22

Banned
Day off tomorrow because it's St-Jean Baptiste day in Québec.

Where lifelong separatist welfare morons howl about independence while getting drunk on cheap beer and listening to even cheaper Québec music 😄

Just your crowd ain't it Johnny lmao.

I bought liquor cause personal reasons.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Seriously, wtf happened this time?
Got into a spat with someone in the apple products are overpriced thread

Seems to happen every few months but most likely heightened due to some personal stuff going on. I want him to consider limiting the number of posts he does per day down to like maybe 5 to help him focus on just the people and threads he enjoys.

Anyway, as much as it sucks, it is friday and we should get high and mow our lawn while listening to records in his memory.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

Seems to happen every few months but most likely heightened due to some personal stuff going on. I want him to consider limiting the number of posts he does per day down to like maybe 5 to help him focus on just the people and threads he enjoys.

Anyway, as much as it sucks, it is friday and we should get high and mow our lawn while listening to records in his memory.
Ah, I see. It seemed near near didn't take anything personal and was having fun with it, but I only skimmed over those interactions. 🤷‍♂️

Lawns tomorrow, if it don't rain. Exciting SAT morning.

near

Gold Member
Ah, I see. It seemed near near didn't take anything personal and was having fun with it, but I only skimmed over those interactions. 🤷‍♂️
I didn’t take anything personally, just took it as banter. I also didn’t report him or anything like that. I don’t think I’ve ever actually used the report function. I suppose a mod didn’t like he’s posts, since he came across like he was having a genuine tantrum at one point lmao. Sometimes the nuance is hard to read, but I think he was just trying to have a laugh.

Edit: that’s if he even got banned for that interaction with me.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

AJUMP23 AJUMP23 , what's going on?
AJUMP23 AJUMP23 what’s cracking?

My work has an all hand today where they announce a reorganization of our management. Probably puts another layer of management above me. Then I will go home and hang with my family and have dinner. Hopefully get my windshield repaired. I need to build a chicken roost with my kids for our chickens. That is about it.

Maybe I will buy and can some peaches tomorrow.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just noticed 22 got banned for a month. I’m not sure why.

Either way,
Drink Pour It Up GIF by VH1

Top Bottom