• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Artoris

Gold Member
I wonder what 2 22:22:22 is doing today, right at this very moment.🤔

bGmy6t8.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Same for me I think. If I'm not doing something fun I feel like I'm wasting time and get all nervous. I don't know how to relax. :goog_relieved:

Happy Friday for you too!
Same. It usually results in me doomscrolling through random YouTube vids… like I’m doing right now. Wish I could get like a full week off and just do a dopamine detox. No phone, computer, alcohol, etc.

Maybe I can convince a doctor to put me in a medically-induced coma for half a year. Just get a nice reset on everything lol

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Same. It usually results in me doomscrolling through random YouTube vids… like I’m doing right now. Wish I could get like a full week off and just do a dopamine detox. No phone, computer, alcohol, etc.

Maybe I can convince a doctor to put me in a medically-induced coma for half a year. Just get a nice reset on everything lol
I should try doing a dopamine detox some time, might read on it later to check how that works.

Have you done that? Does it work?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I should try doing a dopamine detox some time, might read on it later to check how that works.

Have you done that? Does it work?
I haven’t done it myself, but there’s a good bit of info on it. I’m not really familiar enough to recommend anything in particular, though.

Dacvak

My work surprised us today with… a trip to Chuck E Cheese 😂😂😂

Granted, there are only 6 of us, so it’s not like it was a big thing. But last month we hit this milestone and we kind of jokingly said we’d treat ourselves to a pizza party. Turns out one of my coworkers had this pass thing for Chuck E Cheese, so we all agreed to go there. It was hilarious and pretty fun. And honestly there are still some great arcade games there. The pizza wasn’t bad either lmao

So stupid and so fun

Top Bottom