• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
In old photos you’re young. In new photos you’re old.

ApMPuuU.jpg

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So what's happenin'? What y'all up to except posting on here? What's the plans for tonight?

I'm downloading games on to my PC. I just upgraded my PC. I need to make sure it's stable so will be doing some gaming and stress tests on it tonight. Later on I'll probably watch some Netflix and order chinese food.... the usual shite!

Wine. Resi4. Perhaps some other games. Bread dipped in soup.
Probably some YT before bed.

Our Chinese isn't that good especially for its price... shame.
My favourite chinese has hiked their prices it's fucking insane. A normal curry went from £5 something to £9. Complete rip off! Luckily there are a fuck load of chinese restaurants around here. There are still a few with good prices.

I really shouldn't order chinese but I know later on I'll be too tired and lazy to make anything. I bought a lot of stuff to make my own curry. Maybe keep that for Sunday night.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My favourite chinese has hiked their prices it's fucking insane. A normal curry went from £5 something to £9. Complete rip off! Luckily there are a fuck load of chinese restaurants around here. There are still a few with good prices.

I really shouldn't order chinese but I know later on I'll be too tired and lazy to make anything. I bought a lot of stuff to make my own curry. Maybe keep that for Sunday night.
Regonizable. Treat yourself man

badblue

My plumbing emergency has been fixed. (Nothing's leaking and the drain is clear, That's fixed in my book.) It's a permanent temporary fix done with a $5 tube of plumbers paste.

Now that I feel like I accomplished something I don't feel guilty drinking and participating in 4/20 One for the rest of the evening.

Kev Kev Kev Kev Currently drinking a Jerkface 9000 and I'm planning on following that up with either a Space Kitty or Trash Panda by the same brewer.
iu

All I got for smoke tonight is some Pineapple Express. Canadian Legal is like playing Battleship: A few hits but mostly misses. This one seems to be the latter unfortunately.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've seen those weird "extreme energy drink esque design" beer cans before on RedLetterMedia. Dont think we have them here. Looks so weird.

Great looking place you got there Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage but how in earth do you play games? With a binocular? Or do you only play on your Steamdeck?

Went to bed early.
Steam Deck. The TV is a 69 inch and I sit maybe 7-8 feet back so it's no problem. The couch used to be closer but we rearranged everything last weekend.

We're redoing our spare bedroom this weekend. Then on Sunday I have a ton of branches to mulch. Spring cleaning is among us, even though we're still getting small amounts of snowfall.

I've seen those weird "extreme energy drink esque design" beer cans before on RedLetterMedia. Dont think we have them here. Looks so weird.

Great looking place you got there Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage but how in earth do you play games? With a binocular? Or do you only play on your Steamdeck?

Went to bed early.
He's a seaman, of course he has binoculars! Unless he's roleplaying being on the Titanic then well... he probably forgot them somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Steam Deck. The TV is a 69 inch and I sit maybe 7-8 feet back so it's no problem. The couch used to be closer but we rearranged everything last weekend.

We're redoing our spare bedroom this weekend. Then on Sunday I have a ton of branches to mulch. Spring cleaning is among us, even though we're still getting small amounts of snowfall.

I see. Looks futher away on the photo I guess. Didnt mean it in a bad way. Your place Looks really cozy man!!

Yeah I'm the need for some spring cleaning as well as rearrange the layout of certain rooms. Also need to paint the kitchen.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dear Diarie,

Woke up, played some Resi4 until I got to that octagonal rotating puzzle. That shit makes me feel dumb as fuck NGL.

As I was about to say fuck it let's have some ie another coffee THE BITCH upstairs chose to put on her autotune only simpleton music.

So again, I said fuck it and cleaned my bedsheets. Took a 4 min cold shower and went for two hour and then some walk.

Started drizzling into moderate rain halfway through which was awesome.

Now back to that fucking puzzle. I know there's logic to it and that makes it even worse lmao.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

How was the take out

Top Bottom