• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
LiquidDarlingBudgie-max-1mb.gif

Is that slang for a mediocre prostitute?
A chippy is scottish (or british) for a "fish & chips" restaurant. Wherever you go there will be a different name for it though. Heard some freakshow cunts call it a "chipper" :messenger_fearful:.

At a chippy you might find stuff like chips (fries) with battered sausage/hamburger/black pudding/pizza/pie/fish/mars bars. Usually a chippy will also do some indian stuff like pakora/curries. And you can usually get doner kebabs or pizza in them too.

Last edited by a moderator:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
A chippy is scottish (or british) for a "fish & chips" restaurant. Wherever you go there will be a different name for it though. Heard some freakshow cunts call it a "chipper" :messenger_fearful:.

At a chippy you might find stuff like chips (fries) with battered sausage/hamburger/black pudding/pizza/pie/fish/mars bars. Usually a chippy will also do some indian stuff like pakora/curries. And you can usually get doner kebabs or pizza in them too.

Fish and chips. Easily top 10.

Jelly jelly !!!

What does that mean?

Lol I'm sensitive and empathic AF.

Haha yeah i sometimes delete pics the day after...
radio rental = mental. i'm saying your lentil soup is awesome as fuck. i love lentil soup.

i used to post pictures of myself online all the time but i had a bad experience with someone stalking me and hacking into my stuff so i do my best to stay as anonymous as possible online. it's been years since it happened and i've just got used to not posting shit online that indentifies me beyond my age and what country i stay in.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
radio rental = mental. i'm saying your lentil soup is awesome as fuck. i love lentil soup.

i used to post pictures of myself online all the time but i had a bad experience with someone stalking me and hacking into my stuff so i do my best to stay as anonymous as possible online. it's been years since it happened and i've just got used to not posting shit online that indentifies me beyond my age and what country i stay in.

First of all thanks!

Secondly.. yeah that's a real concern. I mostly forget there are hundreds of lurkers and such.

I don't do SM but stil. I don't give a fuck until it's neccessary.

Sorry to hear about your BS though man..

Last edited:
Chinese food has been ordered! :messenger_savoring:

Now to decide what I want to watch. I should really catch up on the mandalorian. Might just watch some YouTube because I know by the time I eat my chinese I'll be super tired and fall asleep.

Omg my soup turned out great!
No surprise muhaha. Maybe a bit more pepper.
You can never have enough pepper! Well yeah you can but I like to drown my soup in pepper.

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Chinese food has been ordered! :messenger_savoring:

Now to decide what I want to watch. I should really catch up on the mandalorian. Might just watch some YouTube because I know by the time I eat my chinese I'll be super tired and fall asleep.

You can never have enough pepper! Well yeah you can but I like to drown my soup in pepper.

Maybe to late but

It's a classic

Eet smakelijk btw vriend

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So yeah. Just came home from my first meeting with my psychologist lady. Oh boy. She's smart, intelligent, games and is an all around nerd while looking fine af... Such a great meeting. Feels good.

In Love Hearts GIF by The Valentines

Now it's wodka and sparking water or 0% sugar ginger beer. Resi 4 and some GT7.

Maybe banana but they still have a hint of green.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
YEAH, BRO!

This BRO just made a stupid mistake. Was looking for beard dye. Just to try it once you know... Behold:
wlD73T8.jpg

It's for (head) hair.

I called to explain and possible trade it but they don't handle customer service via phone.

Ofcourse I threw away the receipt

But I've bought two brushes with the tags on it (store brand) so I'll go there tomorrow and see.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
This BRO just made a stupid mistake. Was looking for beard dye. Just to try it once you know... Behold:
wlD73T8.jpg

It's for (head) hair.

I called to explain and possible trade it but they don't handle customer service via phone.

Ofcourse I threw away the receipt

But I've bought two brushes with the tags on it (store brand) so I'll go there tomorrow and see.

It is a very misleading picture for sure. :messenger_beaming:

Top Bottom