• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

So around Christmas I noticed these pop stuff and I saw a "Sons of Anarchy" figure. My brother likes the show so I bought one for him and thought .."lets see what else they have". I noticed a Ghostbusters pop and bought one for myself...then I bought another..and another...and another...

VjQttIo.jpg

<sigh> I couldn't stop! I think I've made a huge mistake... :p

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
^ No mistake made.

Are there any US stores that ship to the UK at reasonable prices?

One store wanted £30 to ship to the UK, no thanks.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
No such thing as a huge mistake with Funko. Once you POP! the fun don't stop. :D

Lashley

Where to pre-order in UK?

Why is Vision that color?

Just subbed to popinabox, 2 funkos each month!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I finally found the Frozen 3-pack at Walmart! Marshmallow is super fantastic and definitely didn't disappoint! Look at all that not-so-evil scheming going on.

Also tried to buy a Racing Stripes Toothless at Walmart but they wouldn't sell it because it's "not in their system yet". Typical Walmart.

Replicant

Damn this thread. Damn it all. I was about to stop but now seeing some of the new lineups and I'm lusting for them.

EDIT: For the HARDCORE Frozen fans:

51vzmlyuAzL.jpg

511kf0qcJQL.jpg

Akim

Banned
I have a bunch of pops on my desk, but I'd like something to raise them up so they aren't in front blocking eachother, like a shelve or something. Anyone have suggestions?

Levi

Banned
Hey guys,

I am interested in the blood spattered Hannibal variant that was an SDCC exclusive. There are a bunch for sale that don't have the sdcc sticker on the front. Are these bootlegs or reprints? Thanks.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Geez! Gold Spongebob sold out. No idea why, no idea where it came from, just...gone.

Lashley

Vashetti

Banned
Where's the cheapest place (online) to buy these in the UK?

I got my partner Tyrion (in battle armour) from GoT for Christmas and he's starting to look a little lonely...

Leependi

Cheapest I've found is staractionfigures. Pops are £8.95 plus £2.95 delivery but as far as I know it's a flat rate so it works out well if you're buying lots.

Lashley

Cheapest I've found is staractionfigures. Pops are £8.95 plus £2.95 delivery but as far as I know it's a flat rate so it works out well if you're buying lots.

Thats quite expensive, cheap if you order lots though, yeah

Amazon/FP are the best

Top Bottom