• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

U2NUMB

EVOLVE Glam Shots...

FU5289lg.jpg

FU5290lg.jpg

FU5291lg.jpg

FU5292lg.jpg

FU5293lg.jpg

GoliathGamestop.jpg

tm24

$150 for the year (6 boxes) and a mini statue for the anniversary, or $25 every 2 months.

Yeahh, its comes out to a little over $200 for the entire year. Sucks that its straight up a $200 charge right away, but whatever, I can sell my Smaug chase to pay off a decent chunk of that

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man, if the Hulkbuster is 100% exclusive to the Collector Corps I may have to get it and cancel the sub when it arrives.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anywhere else here an in box collector?

Used to be out of box but changed my mind, love how Funko don't seal them so you can swap and change

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I hate that the Funko Pops Avaiablity here in Germany is that shitty. I want this Hulkbuster Funko that much but its nowhere up for preorder and it will take about a half year until it will start to show up here...

Anywhere else here an in box collector?

Used to be out of box but changed my mind, love how Funko don't seal them so you can swap and change

I keep any of the truly valuable ones that I own in the box and off the shelf at all times. I'm too OCD about condition to take them out. The common ones I have are all on display.

EDIT: Does anyone know why the Watchmen Rorschach is so expensive and hard to find? Were they a limited run or exclusive or something? Dr. Manhattan is very easy to find (just snagged one last night).

Top Bottom