• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Vyer

Unmasked Vader
XP0Qnoj.jpg

Arrow

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Flash, no pic of Reverse Flash yet other than concept art.

J3MMh4w.png

bX0VtKB.png

I need all of these Arrow and Flash ones.

gsrjedi

Disney Parks Pops! are equally awesome and terrifying since they're park exclusives. Haunted Mansion has so many choices, Big Al, Figment, Carousel of Progress guy, I'd love a Partners statue set w/ a small Mickey

v1lla21

Who has the Rides? went to Barnes & Nobles and they had the Ecto-1, Batmobile, and the Time Machine. I really want all the rides but I have no shelf space for any of the figures. I think I'm going to have to make some shelves using some of the wood from work.

Who has the Rides? went to Barnes & Nobles and they had the Ecto-1, Batmobile, and the Time Machine. I really want all the rides but I have no shelf space for any of the figures. I think I'm going to have to make some shelves using some of the wood from work.

Almost all major online retailers have the Pop Rides, from what I can tell. Amazon Warehouse is a good place to look for them, if you don't mind some minor box damage. I got my TMNT Van and my Ecto-1 from there.

Fake edit: Here are some Rides:

Delorean and Marty Mcfly for $16.70

1966 Batmobile w/ Batman

TMNT Van w/ Michelangelo

v1lla21

Almost all major online retailers have the Pop Rides, from what I can tell. Amazon Warehouse is a good place to look for them, if you don't mind some minor box damage. I got my TMNT Van and my Ecto-1 from there.

Fake edit: Here are some Rides:

Delorean and Marty Mcfly for $16.70

1966 Batmobile w/ Batman

TMNT Van w/ Michelangelo
I have 8 figures now but they are just chilling in my closet as a I have no place to put them. I really want these damn rides though. I love the cars. The Deadpool one above looks awesome too.

*subscribes*

Greetings. Been collecting GoT Pops! Been avoiding the blind box minis. Picked up season 4 from Wal-Mart and it came with an exclusive mini Joffrey.

I tried to resist...but I have to dive in. Actually may be getting rid of my regular Pops and just stick with the Minis instead.

So I went ahead and bought the 2014 SDCC In Memoriam GoT set moments ago on ebay.

Now to hunt the rest quickly and prepare for wave 2.

Replicant

I just pre-ordered at least 11 items from Entertainment Earth because Amazon is being poo-poo and won't let me pre-ordered some Avengers stuff to Australia. I swear to God, Amazon, your restriction rule sucks.

Still, that's a lot of Funko Pops. Fuck me and fuck this thread. I also got myself this sweet stuff:

queenjupe.png

Cant seem to preorder the Doctor Who ones anywhere now, the links have been giving me errors.
Wonder if they jumped the gun a bit too early with opening them up.

Oh and damn you BronsonLee for this!

I started collecting these because I was going to get the Hulkamania Edition of WWE 2K15 but it sold out at GameStop, so I had two and I just started buying more, I think I have 12 items preordered from Entertainment Earth right now, including the sweet exclusive Batman's (just the Purple and Green right now). I need to get a proper shelf for them, because between them and my amiibo I'm running out of room.

Top Bottom