• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So I ordered the new Iron Man and Captain America and they come out this week but Amazon says they won't arrive until May, what the hell is up with that? I ordered them using a link someone here posted. They apparently shipped Friday, but won't arrive for 2 months...

Jzero

Got Finn the Human. He's such a cutie.

idYPAYcZmIP5K.jpg

Amazing OP.

I really love my Funko Pop Vinyls, but I can't financially afford to keep on loving them.

Are there any recommendations on how/where to sell my collection?

I tried to skim through the thread for the answer. Sorry if I'm duplicating a question.

I've managed to resist everything that funko have thrown at me so far but sooner or later they're going to release re:action figures of repo man (the movie, not the wrestler) or the lost boys or the warriors or the 80s howard the duck movie or the rocky horror picture show or bladerunner and i'm gonna be doomed.

There are so many things that should have got a toy line and didn't (in the UK anyway) it'd be pretty cool if they did those V figures that got to prototype stage and were never released too.

Replicant

After I saw Kingsman, I want an Eggsy and Gazelle Funko. Come on Funko, I know Queen Jupiter looks fetching in her coronation gown but why give Jupiter Ascending the Funko treatment while skipping Kingsman completely?

This is such a hot time to be selling Pops. I'm afraid that it might be a little premature but I can't see many people willing to pay more than what I've been selling them for.

Cade

This is such a hot time to be selling Pops. I'm afraid that it might be a little premature but I can't see many people willing to pay more than what I've been selling them for.

No doubt. I've got a handful of the exclusive Metallic Gold Spongebobs I've been meaning to sell and just checked eBay - last one sold for $139! I need to get on that.

I need to find a Domo Ghostbuster in the Toronto area =/

Should I have bought the Hot Topic Hikari Groot that was limited to 5000 units?

Cade

I'm going to buy all of Cade's gold Spongebobs and then sell them for $100 more.

I appreciate your business. I opened one when I first won them and he's sitting on my shelf asking me daily if being cute on my shelf was worth a nice chunk of change.

Replicant

Those Potter Funkos. Noooo, my poor wallet.....

EDIT: Haha, WTF? My Cap and Thor Age of Ultron Funko have been shipped. I thought they're not out until the film comes out. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just shocked.

Movement

Amazing OP.

I really love my Funko Pop Vinyls, but I can't financially afford to keep on loving them.

Are there any recommendations on how/where to sell my collection?

I tried to skim through the thread for the answer. Sorry if I'm duplicating a question.

I've sold a fair number of pops on a few different Facebook pages. They seem to have the most active marketplace.

Those Potter Funkos. Noooo, my poor wallet.....

EDIT: Haha, WTF? My Cap and Thor Age of Ultron Funko have been shipped. I thought they're not out until the film comes out. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just shocked.

I saw Cap and Ultron at Hot Topic on Saturday. They look pretty great. Might end up getting them in addition to Hulk and Hawkeye.

dork

Banned
I only have like 3-4 of these guys. but i think theyre adorable. Plan on getting a few of the harry potter ones though

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
nDmgei0.png

Spent an extra $4 each on eBay but it was oh so worth it. Take that, Walgreens!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anyway for us UK bros to get the Walgreen exclusives?

I mean Funko have totally fucked us over here.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Scored Syndrome, Pink Ranger and The Thing with the box kind of messed up for $40. Did I do good?

Really good! Power Rangers POP! are super expensive now. I feel bad for missing those.

NoRéN;155024908 said:
Trying not to collect too many but these are my favorites so far.

What about Frieza and Perfect Cell? Might as well complete the set!

Wazzy

Banned
I'm deciding on a few to order right now. This will be my first purchase of Funko products.

Right now I'm thinking of picking up SSJ Goku and Donatello on amazon(hopefully they ship in good condition)Dancing Groot and one more to go with them before I start store shopping them.

Others I'm interested in:
Rocket raccoon
Captain America
Spiderman
Simba
Angel(Buffy)
Spike
Dancing Groot
Vegeta
Deadpool
Thumper

The decisions ; ;