• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Well first I said I wasn't going to buy the Game Of Thrones Funko Mystery Mini figures. That price...and not knowing what you're getting?

Then I cracked. Got my little exclusive Joffrey with my GoT blu-ray set.

Then I bought the In Memoriam figures in a lot sold on eBay.

Then bought another lot with practically all of series 1. I figured I would only buy figures I could see. So I'd have to resort to ebay.

But...I caved again. Just ordered a case (12/case) of series 2.

And to make matters worse? I'm actually really tempted by a LOT of those lines...

TMNT.

TMNT_BB_3QuarterPDQ_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

Marvel.

DC.

Disney.

The list goes on and on. HELP.

bjork

I got that smiling Simba and I was hoping to pull an Alice. I love blind boxes and hate blind boxes equally. At least Simba is a happy little guy.

Wazzy

Banned
I bought SSJ Goku, Donatello, Thumper and Dancing Groot.

Hopefully they come in good condition. I have my eyes on the Robin Hood collection.

My wife picked me up Max (from Where the Wild Things Are) and Michonne.

Now I need to figure out how they're going to fit in the spot I have for my Pops at work, which is already filled up.

Jzero

Oh and i preordered my Dalek and Cyberman on Amazon since they are actually taking pre-orders with the real price.

For those of us in the UK, the Breaking Bad RV is £15 on Zavvi to pre-order, probably the cheapest it's going to be.

Well I'll be damned, just got the dispatch e-mail for this. Managed to get it for £13.62 after using the first order discount!

Was expecting it to get cancelled at some point but nope. Cheers for the heads up!

dork

Banned
Damn it! Those minis are awesome. Where do I buy those?

Also, are their any funkos of like cartoons from the 90s? Flintstones. Jetsons, etc? I think I saw a secret squirrel one

Cade

Went back to Walgreen's one last time not really thinking I'd manage to find one, but I got 'im. Wish Marvel hadn't used such a big name character for such a weird exclusive, but I'm happy to have found it.

Well first I said I wasn't going to buy the Game Of Thrones Funko Mystery Mini figures. That price...and not knowing what you're getting?

Then I cracked. Got my little exclusive Joffrey with my GoT blu-ray set.

Then I bought the In Memoriam figures in a lot sold on eBay.

Then bought another lot with practically all of series 1. I figured I would only buy figures I could see. So I'd have to resort to ebay.

But...I caved again. Just ordered a case (12/case) of series 2.

And to make matters worse? I'm actually really tempted by a LOT of those lines...

TMNT.

Marvel.

DC.

Disney.

The list goes on and on. HELP.

TMNT!...why did i have to click this thread...

kingwingin

My girlfriends little brother got my fin like 6 months back, I keep wanting to collect these things but I can never decide on one when I go to the store.

Also the cool ones are always exclusive or super rare.

I would kill for that green and orange vegeta one

Ha. Yeah I've been busy. When subscribe to this thread? Since then I have the following Mystery Minis...

All of Game of Thrones Series 1 figures. Which include one handed Jaime, Drogon, and a GITD White Walker (got 2 extra regular Walkers...you know...to army build). The only thing I'm missing from that series is the scared Tyrion, North Of the Wall Jon, and the HT exclusive Dany. The only one I'm mildly interested in maybe is the Tyrion. The others aren't different enough to justify them being re-purchased.

I ordered 2 cases of series 2 of GoT. I'll have 9 doubles that I'll hope to use to snag figures that I didn't get, or army build some Wights with.

And then I ordered the TMNT. Quite nice to pick up a case and have the entire set. No need to hunt any down on eBay. I don't know if they intend to do a second wave of these. As of now, I'm content with just Wave 1. I DO hope though that the expand the Mystery Minis to one day include the G.I. Joe license. THAT...would be awesome.

Now...any suggestions on how I can display Mystery Minis?

Finally picked up these two beauties from EB Games today:

Still not too sure why Vision is colored the way he is, but I guess we'll get the answer once the movie hits (it's also probably my only way of getting a movie Vision figure without resorting to Hot Toys).

There's a ton of detail on both figures, and most pictures fail to show off the awesome multicolored transparency of Vision's cape.

Wazzy

Banned
So it begins...

Welcome to the club!
Haha yeah I'm kind of addicted now. :p

I'm hoping to pickup Robin Hood, Simba, Piccolo and Goku god version(I think I have to order off a site for the last one). I'm contemplating also getting regular Goku to complete the hero aspect of DBZ collection.

I really hope they make more DBZ ones. Gimme Trunks and Gohan. :mad:

jf DOOM

Been checking thes out for awhile and finally caved in a few for my desk at work. Picked up Max from Where the Wild Things are and Jesus from Lebowski. I can see myself spending way too much money on these.

Anton668

Went back to Walgreen's one last time not really thinking I'd manage to find one, but I got 'im. Wish Marvel hadn't used such a big name character for such a weird exclusive, but I'm happy to have found it.

saw your post and decided to go check out my local Walgreens. No luck at the first one. The second one had two, but the boxes were a lil banged up. Grabbed the one where at least the front of the box wasnt messed up.

Cade

saw your post and decided to go check out my local Walgreens. No luck at the first one. The second one had two, but the boxes were a lil banged up. Grabbed the one where at least the front of the box wasnt messed up.

Congrats! Frank is great and it seems a lot of people still can't find him, so definitely enjoy 'im.

Top Bottom