• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Just got my very first Funko yesterday with Wazzy!

I feel like I'm going to spiral into addiction now X_X LOL!
g1mIyEX.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Alright here's my collection so far! I added quite a few more. Newest additions are SSJ Goku, Alcide, Spike, Robin Hood and Piccolo.

I really need to buy a bookcase to display these and my other figures. I also need to find cheap options of getting regular Goku and God Goku. I've given up on thinking I'll be able to get Arlia Vegeta.
Just got my very first Funko yesterday with Wazzy!

I feel like I'm going to spiral into addiction now X_X LOL!
<3 I can't wait to see what other Funko's you decide to collect!

jf DOOM

Just added O-Ren to my small collection. It had some pretty major flaws where the head meets the body, but I think I'll keep her. I love how they added the freckles, such a great touch.
JtjkQmF.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yeah, who designed Rocket Raccoon's funko?

Dude won't stand up straight because of his tail.

Also, best place for a brit to get Super Saiyan God Goku, Venom and Punisher?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, who designed Rocket Raccoon's funko?

Dude won't stand up straight because of his tail.

Also, best place for a brit to get Super Saiyan God Goku, Venom and Punisher?

SSG Goku was a Funimation exclusive, and Venom and Punisher are Walgreens exclusive. But they're Walgreens exclusives, so don't waste your time and just spend the extra cash to get them online.

I'm kinda shocked that there's no Funko POP Minecraft figures. I mean they have every other kind of collectible available, from action figures to plushies to keychains to blind packs, plus the visual style seems like a perfect match. Does the company that does the other figures have exclusive rights?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda shocked that there's no Funko POP Minecraft figures. I mean they have every other kind of collectible available, from action figures to plushies to keychains to blind packs, plus the visual style seems like a perfect match. Does the company that does the other figures have exclusive rights?

Jazwares makes the Minecraft figures, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Oh, God. I've spent so much money on funko's this past week.

Here is what I've purchased.

White Lantern Batman to complete the set with White Lantern Superman and Flash
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Vision
Pre ordered Bane from Forbidden Planet
Pre ordered Spider-Man 2099 from popcultcha (due to ship same time as Blue Lantern Flash)
£11.99 for my Pop in a box sub

As well as buying another step up display stand.

Help.

U2NUMB

Well now that MS owns Minecraft I would expect it at some point.. they obviously have worked together with Halo. I am however surprised we never saw Gears of War but maybe we will once the next game launches.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, God. I've spent so much money on funko's this past week.

Here is what I've purchased.

White Lantern Batman to complete the set with White Lantern Superman and Flash
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Vision
Pre ordered Bane from Forbidden Planet
Pre ordered Spider-Man 2099 from popcultcha (due to ship same time as Blue Lantern Flash)
£11.99 for my Pop in a box sub

As well as buying another step up display stand.

Help.

moiWSfviYKNgc.gif

Well now that MS owns Minecraft I would expect it at some point.. they obviously have worked together with Halo. I am however surprised we never saw Gears of War but maybe we will once the next game launches.

Oh dude I completely forgot that Microsoft bought Minecraft. Holy smokes.

Chorazin

Attended a Swap Meet on Sunday at my local anime con, traded three old manga books for the LootCrate BamanJoker. That was unexpected score!

Sesame Street anyone?
Coming in May.

CBcCsFaUQAEJAmp.jpg

I think Snuffy and Oscar look the best, (Cookie Monster looks like every other toy of him ever) but how the flip did they do this wave and put out Snuffy, Big Bird's best friend, before putting out Big Bird!?!

Guess there's gotta be something for Wave 2, right? Big Bird, Elmo, The Count, uh... regular Grover.... I guess I ran out of Sesame Street characters that I know.

I think Snuffy and Oscar look the best, (Cookie Monster looks like every other toy of him ever) but how the flip did they do this wave and put out Snuffy, Big Bird's best friend, before putting out Big Bird!?!

Guess there's gotta be something for Wave 2, right? Big Bird, Elmo, The Count, uh... regular Grover.... I guess I ran out of Sesame Street characters that I know.

These guys

Martians-sad.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Adding a Rocket Raccoon to my collection thanks to Bluebadger! <3

I would totally get the Cookie Monster funko. I hope they do big bird.

Top Bottom