• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
11084663_360314500828658_900874046_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Lashley

So I got my 2 cases in for Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Wave 2. I received case assortment B and C which were identical. Here's the layout for those cases if you're looking for any in particular.

Top Layer (from back to front left to right)

Hound, Sansa
Petyr, Dany
Drogon Regular, Wight Regular

Bottom Layer (from back to front left to right)

Hodor Regular, Oberyn
Jaime, Tyrion
Brienne, Jon

As a result of pulling 2 identical cases, I'll have the whole second case (except for the Wight) up for trade or sale. PM if there's any interest.

Lashley

Send help

Hulkbuster due in my Marvels Collectors Corps and my PopInABox is due. Also going to treat myself to two AOU Pops on Friday before the movie.

11084694_348366038694922_1731274018_n.jpg

11137745_1640589749498405_1735529378_n.jpg

Vashetti

Banned
Are you a Brit? I could send a link to the 1 I bought.

Yes please :)

Also here's my measly collection so far, picked up the White Walker today:

Got Sansa Stark on reserve at my local Forbidden Planet when they get their next delivery in. Visited today and I was pleasantly surprised that they're the cheapest place to get Pops, £9.99. Everywhere else online is more expensive than that.

Lashley

Just preordered the 10th, 11th, 12th Doctors and The TARDIS from Forbidden Planet with the release date to be the 12th July. Cannot wait.

Yeah, I've ordered these 4, plus the Dalek, Cyberman and Weeping Angel.

@Vashetti - Where are you looking? Amazon consistently has funko pops for £10, using Flubit it's even cheaper. My drax and Batman Beyond cost me 7.99 from amazon with free delivery.

Also, those display stands: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191553632143?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Vashetti

Banned
Yeah, I've ordered these 4, plus the Dalek, Cyberman and Weeping Angel.

@Vashetti - Where are you looking? Amazon consistently has funko pops for £10, using Flubit it's even cheaper. My drax and Batman Beyond cost me 7.99 from amazon with free delivery.

Also, those display stands: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191553632143?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Don't you need to pay for delivery with Amazon though if it's under £10? Or does using Flubit negate that?

Thanks for the link for the stand too :)

Lashley

Don't you need to pay for delivery with Amazon though if it's under £10? Or does using Flubit negate that?

Thanks for the link for the stand too :)

Nah loads of things have free delivery under £10, flubit is usually the same

Vashetti

Banned
Nope, my Batman Beyond and Drax were 7.99 altogether

Ah I've looked up some GoT Pops on Amazon and you're referring to third-party sellers.

Pops bought from Amazon themselves still charge delivery if it's under £10, as with all their other products now.

Lashley

Ah I've looked up some GoT Pops on Amazon and you're referring to third-party sellers.

Pops bought from Amazon themselves still charge delivery if it's under £10, as with all their other products now.

Yeah, it was a shop called Game Dealz.

Some bargains to be had though, and you're still protected by Amazon etc

styl3s

I didn't even know Walmart sold Funko pops!
The Wal-Marts here keep them on that isle where like the magic cards and pokemon cards and stuff are. Sometimes they keep specific branded ones in the toy section like Frozen but they never have enough variety here or enough in stock for me to bother with going out of my way (same with Target, the Target section here is embarrassing)

All the "exclusive" store ones like Hot Topic and Walgreens, do those ever go un-exclusive? I heard like 2 months after release because i cannot for the life of me find a Walgreens that carries Spider-Man 2099 or the Black suit Spider-man :(

All the "exclusive" store ones like Hot Topic and Walgreens, do those ever go un-exclusive? I heard like 2 months after release because i cannot for the life of me find a Walgreens that carries Spider-Man 2099 or the Black suit Spider-man :(

Not usually, as far as I know. The only exception I know of is Harley Quinn w/mallet.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've never had good luck with Walmart. Every time I try to buy an exclusive like Racing Stripes Toothless they can't sell it because it's not in their system. Gah!

On another note, I got E-3PO from my local Hot Topic. Didn't expect that!

Lashley

Yup it was Game Dealz I saw too! I'll pick up some of their GoT ones for £7.99, unless Flubit can get me 'em cheaper :)

Unless flubit can get it down to £5, id avoid. Way too much hassle. I only use them when I can save £3 minimum.

Guzim

The Wal-Marts here keep them on that isle where like the magic cards and pokemon cards and stuff are. Sometimes they keep specific branded ones in the toy section like Frozen but they never have enough variety here or enough in stock for me to bother with going out of my way (same with Target, the Target section here is embarrassing)
I'll check that aisle next time I am there. Thanks!

Aiii

So not worth it
Finally budged and ordered the Collectors Corps box.

But damn that thing is expensive, 40ish Euro with shipping. Damn you Funko, damn you!

jackdoe

Got my Collector Corps package yesterday. Hulkbuster is huge. And he's heavy. I suspect they added weights to help keep him upright.

ncvS1Bal.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted a haul, so let's get right to it!

I picked up a TON of new POP! at my local Barnes and Noble today! Poor Weasel and Alien were 50% off, so I had to save 'em. Deadpool's Chimichanga Truck was out early for some reason! Jango Fett was from a friend.
I was also lucky enough to get an E-3PO from Hot Topic during Star Wars Celebration.

I was really excited for the Goliath, and it does not disappoint! They even made his head a softer material for articulation!

I also recently picked up all four Penguins. The POP! stylization works wonders for these guys!

Without further ado, the main event: DEADPOOL'S CHIMICHANGA TRUCK.

Look at all those insane details! It's the first POP! Ride I've seen in person that didn't have tons of paint errors. You also get an exclusive Deadpool holding a chimichanga!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Well.. I have both the exclusive Goliath's now I have to buy the normal version.

popgoliathexclusives.jpg

I really like how Goliath came out, especially because they managed a head swivel on him. I was tempted by Savage Goliath, but he just looks like a bleeding orca whale.

Top Bottom