• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

https://www.smugglersbounty.com/blog/spoiler-cantina-box-pop-hint

The Cantina box from Smuggler’s Bounty will contain two exclusive Pop! figures that are completely new molds!

One of them is in the picture below!

- See more at: https://www.smugglersbounty.com/blog/spoiler-cantina-box-pop-hint#sthash.okcJA4W2.dpuf

IMG_4119-768x1024.jpg

It's
Ben Kenobi.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Gwen seems like an obvious candidate for Collector Corps. Everyone wants her, so it makes sense that they'd shove her in there for easy sales.

LycanXIII

Gwen seems like an obvious candidate for Collector Corps. Everyone wants her, so it makes sense that they'd shove her in there for easy sales.

Do we have an idea of when she'll release? We know the next MCC box (April) is Civil War and I'd assume October would be Doctor Strange, so there's June and August in between those.

SalvaPot

My provider has it up for preorder so its clear its not a exclusive.

Also today I learned about Chase figures, why didn't you told me Diggeh?

So, are the Funko boxes worth it? I kinda want Armored Batman to go with the rest of my Batman v Superman Pop! figures, but I don't know if it's worth $31.95. I know you get a bunch of other stuff, but I tend to prefer knowing what I'm paying for ahead of time...

Anyway, here's all of the Pop!'s I have right now:

It's not much. The first one I got was Hatsune Miku a little over a year ago. My younger brother got me all of the Batman v Superman ones earlier this month, since he knew I wanted them...and, well, he likes buying Pop! figures. He's obsessed with the Marvel Pop!'s, and he's bought more than 30 in the past few months. He was thinking about getting DC and Star Wars ones, but there's too many Marvel ones he still wants, and he's running out of space for them. Heh.

I'll probably just get a few more DC ones myself. I mainly want The Flash, Arrow, and the upcoming Supergirl one.

LtOrange

So, are the Funko boxes worth it? I kinda want Armored Batman to go with the rest of my Batman v Superman Pop! figures, but I don't know if it's worth $31.95. I know you get a bunch of other stuff, but I tend to prefer knowing what I'm paying for ahead of time...

The pops that come in the boxes will cost you $25+ on eBay after the box comes out, so I think it is worth the $31 if you really want the armored batman. The "other stuff" in the box is usually made up of their other product lines(dorbz,mugs,key chains) and can be really hit or miss.....sometimes we get lucky and get two pops.

LycanXIII

Each box comes with a shirt (or scarf in MCC's December box.) and the Marvel one comes with a variant cover comic book, I'd assume the DC one would too.

The pops that come in the boxes will cost you $25+ on eBay after the box comes out, so I think it is worth the $31 if you really want the armored batman. The "other stuff" in the box is usually made up of their other product lines(dorbz,mugs,key chains) and can be really hit or miss.....sometimes we get lucky and get two pops.

Hmm...would be a nice surprise if there was a second Pop! in there. How often does that happen?

Dorbz seem cute. I like mugs and keychains. I just wish it wasn't such a mystery. Hopefully there's a good deal of Superman stuff in there along with the Armored Batman. The picture of the box they have only shows Batman.

Each box comes with a shirt (or scarf in MCC's December box.) and the Marvel one comes with a variant cover comic book, I'd assume the DC one would too.

Yeah, I knew about the shirts...I just wish I knew what else I'd be paying for. I want some Superman stuff, too! I forgot about the comics in the Marvel boxes I saw online when I was talking to my brother about these. He's been thinking about getting the Civil War box.

Hmm...less than 24 hours left to order...might ask if I can get it as an early birthday present from my family. Hah.

Mr. Robot

Did they straight up said that the Smugglers Bounty box would have 2 pops when they anounced it? i ordered the legion of collectors box since i wanted that batman so bad, but couldn't care less for any other DC merch so i just hope that they throw another pop in there

LycanXIII

Did they straight up said that the Smugglers Bounty box would have 2 pops when they anounced it? i ordered the legion of collectors box since i wanted that batman so bad, but couldn't care less for any other DC merch so i just hope that they throw another pop in there

Yeah, they've announced whenever they've had two Pops in a box.

If the pin on his lapel said "Feel the Bern" instead of "Vote Bernie" then I might bite just for the lulz

Also, a flocked hair variety of Trump would be somewhat hilarious.

GameStop just had this in stock and I had to buy it...

Code:
[IMG]http://media.popcultcha.com.au/media/catalog/product/n/a/nathandrakepop.png[/IMG]

I think I'm part of FunkoGAF now?

YaGaMi

Thinking should I buy Batman V Superman pop vinyls. The set of 2 don't release till May. Not sure if I should buy both singles instead.

Got my LoC box today and I gotta say I'm disappointed in this one. The Marvel and SW boxes seem more packed, but that might be because they gave out
two dorbz
with this one. Also the shirt sucks IMO. Worst of them all.

jackdoe

Got my LoC box today and I gotta say I'm disappointed in this one. The Marvel and SW boxes seem more packed, but that might be because they gave out
two dorbz
with this one. Also the shirt sucks IMO. Worst of them all.
It's the same design as the
Age of Ultron box
, of which I was not a fan of. I bet the t-shirt with the Civil War box has the same exact design as well.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up Pac-Man and flocked Cheshire Cat at Hot Topic today! He'll be with my Smash collection until we hopefully get a Nendoroid/Figuarts Pac-Man. No idea why there aren't any classic Pac-Man figures yet, just the hideous oversized reboot toys.

SalvaPot

Picked up Pac-Man and flocked Cheshire Cat at Hot Topic today! He'll be with my Smash collection until we hopefully get a Nendoroid/Figuarts Pac-Man. No idea why there aren't any classic Pac-Man figures yet, just the hideous oversized reboot toys.

Oh my god that looks awful.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. What happened to you Pac-Man, who hurt you?

God dammit, Diggeh. I was done with POPs. I liked the Cheshire Cat, but I didn't need it. But now I see there's a FLOCKED version? Bought.

Top Bottom