• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Ashhong

I can't decide if I want to keep Boba Fett and Phasma pops. I got them bogo free, but they are just ok. Picked up BB8 and now wondering if I really need these two as well...but it was only 6$ each...ahhh

Haha i saw that on r/funkopop. I need that Falcon pop

It's really well done. I had to buy on eBay since he was sold out at every HT around me. Only set me back $17 shipped though, which isn't much more than he would be at retail with tax.

(Actual CA: Civil War spoilers)
Looks like Giant-Man should be in the wild today at GameStop and Hot Topic.

Messi

One of each pls.

OMG SHE HULK!!!

12446060_945764142205451_1432223493_n.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have an issue with the FUNKO DC or Marvel collections boxes? I ordered the Batman v Superman one but they somehow shipped the box to Las Vegas and it's in a parcel locker. WTF do I do? I live in Washington State, how the hell did it get to Las Vegas? I emailed their customer service, but so far it hasn't been of any help, just auto replies. I don't know if the Vegas stop is just a lay over until it gets picked up again or what. I only worry because it says "DELIVERED" on the USPS tracking page and not "En ROUTE".

LycanXIII

Anyone have an issue with the FUNKO DC or Marvel collections boxes? I ordered the Batman v Superman one but they somehow shipped the box to Las Vegas and it's in a parcel locker. WTF do I do? I live in Washington State, how the hell did it get to Las Vegas? I emailed their customer service, but so far it hasn't been of any help, just auto replies. I don't know if the Vegas stop is just a lay over until it gets picked up again or what. I only worry because it says "DELIVERED" on the USPS tracking page and not "En ROUTE".

I'm having a similar problem with my DC Box. The DHL site says it was delivered to USPS on Friday, and USPS site says it was delivered later that day. I was home at the time the "delivery" happened but nothing was there, so IDK if it means delivered to USPS, or to me. I'm going to wait a few more days before I contact them about it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having a similar problem with my DC Box. The DHL site says it was delivered to USPS on Friday, and USPS site says it was delivered later that day. I was home at the time the "delivery" happened but nothing was there, so IDK if it means delivered to USPS, or to me. I'm going to wait a few more days before I contact them about it.
Mine went from DHL to USPS, but both websites show the same route and ending in Las Vegas. I can't imagine they fucked up that badly to leave my box in some random locker in Las Vegas.

EDIT - Got his email from them back

Good news! You've likely got nothing to worry about! It is completely normal for a package to show no tracking updates between when it departs our partner shipping facility and when USPS next scans it, and there can be a 3-8 business day window between those two scans. If you look at your tracking, you should see movement now or soon!

If you get to the 9th business day and don't see movement, please do reach back out to us, but please include your tracking number so we can research for you. There's no need to follow up if you do see movement now!

Thank you,

Legion of Collectors Support

NoRéN

Mine went from DHL to USPS, but both websites show the same route and ending in Las Vegas. I can't imagine they fucked up that badly to leave my box in some random locker in Las Vegas.

Explains why my Smuggler's Bounty hasn't shown any activity through DHL since Saturday. I'm guessing it's a DHL thing.

tm24

Got my Giant Man today. Its real funny putting the tiny one next to the Giant man with the regular one in the middle

LycanXIII

Any update on your box? I still haven't got mine so I just sent them an email about it. Haven't had any problems with the Marvel or Star Wars boxes, and I was home at the supposed delivery time, so it wasn't delivered at that time.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Any update on your box? I still haven't got mine so I just sent them an email about it. Haven't had any problems with the Marvel or Star Wars boxes, and I was home at the supposed delivery time, so it wasn't delivered at that time.
Nothing yet. I have a feeling their auto reply of waiting 8 business days means that I should wait 8 more days from the last update and it might just show up on my door step. I think their tracking info was only good until it reached the drop off location (for whatever reason) and it's probably been picked up and moved to my place but the website won't update anymore because it's technically been "delivered" in their system. If I don't get it by next Wednesday, I'm emailing them again with the tracking number to see if I'm right or if they fucked up.

LycanXIII

Nothing yet. I have a feeling their auto reply of waiting 8 business days means that I should wait 8 more days from the last update and it might just show up on my door step. I think their tracking info was only good until it reached the drop off location (for whatever reason) and it's probably been picked up and moved to my place but the website won't update anymore because it's technically been "delivered" in their system. If I don't get it by next Wednesday, I'm emailing them again with the tracking number to see if I'm right or if they fucked up.

Yeah, something's not right with mine.

Here's my Smuggler's Bounty shipping as of today.

hFqHcAl.png

Here's my Legion of Collector's one.

oQWMXim.png

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Do you at least live in or around Nicholsville, KY? Cause I live outside Seattle and my box is in Las Vegas..

Here's mine...

AFO9sm5.jpg

SC92GWK.jpg

Hasn't updated since the 14th.

LycanXIII

Do you at least live in or around Nicholsville, KY? Cause I live outside Seattle and my box is in Las Vegas..

Here's mine...

Hasn't updated since the 14th.

Yeah, I live there, so it's in the city somewhere. To me, your's reads like it was delivered to someone's locker not in your state at all. It had already gone through the sorting and everything.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I live there, so it's in the city somewhere. To me, your's reads like it was delivered to someone's locker not in your state at all. It had already gone through the sorting and everything.

NoRéN;198677063 said:
Damn. But, you're good then. That was clearly delivered to the wrong place, wrong state entirely, so they should help you out.
Speak of the devil. Checked the mail at my place today and it arrived!!! So I was right. Looks like it only got so far in their system and just continued on to my place with no tracking information. That totally sucks and sounds like a broken system, but it did arrive today.

NoRéN

Speak of the devil. Checked the mail at my place today and it arrived!!! So I was right. Looks like it only got so far in their system and just continued on to my place with no tracking information. That totally sucks and sounds like a broken system, but it did arrive today.

Good to hear! Now go open it and let us know what you got so I can know if I need to be angry or not if you got the variants I wanted! :)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;198679015 said:
Good to hear! Now go open it and let us know what you got so I can know if I need to be angry or not if you got the variants I wanted! :)
Wonder Woman patch, Superman pin, Armored Batman FUNKO POP, Superman/Aquaman Dorbz in some green/blue hue color, comic book, and the blue Superman vs Batman boxing match in Spanish t-shirt (I knew I should've chosen Small as my t-shirt size, the medium is just SLIGHTLY too big).

LycanXIII

Glad you got yours, now I hope that the same can be said for mine, but idk why it would sit at my local post office for a week.

Wonder Woman patch, Superman pin, Armored Batman FUNKO POP, Superman/Aquaman Dorbz in some green/blue hue color, comic book, and the blue Superman vs Batman boxing match in Spanish t-shirt (I knew I should've chosen Small as my t-shirt size, the medium is just SLIGHTLY too big).

I find that the shirts run a little too big on me also, but I solved that by always wearing an undershirt with them.

NoRéN

I want that shirt! Mostly since I thought it was white at first.

I'm feeling confident some people at the collectibles place I go to will buy a bunch of subscription for the armored batman and I can get it for $6 like with the smugglers bounty shirts.

LycanXIII

Glad you got yours, now I hope that the same can be said for mine, but idk why it would sit at my local post office for a week.

Support replied to my situation. They normally don't do replacement boxes in my case, but they're going to do the one time exception. Probably because I said I wouldn't sub back for the next one.

NoRéN

Support replied to my situation. They normally don't do replacement boxes in my case, but they're going to do the one time exception. Probably because I said I wouldn't sub back for the next one.

What?

But the fuck up is on them. So, what would be your only recourse if they declined? Chargeback?

LycanXIII

NoRéN;198827751 said:
What?

But the fuck up is on them. So, what would be your only recourse if they declined? Chargeback?

Yeah, it's a pretty bad policy of theirs.

REPLACEMENT POLICY

ANY MERCHANDISE PURCHASED FROM OUR SITE WILL BE SHIPPED BY A THIRD PARTY CARRIER. AS A RESULT, TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE FOR SUCH MERCHANDISE WILL PASS TO YOU UPON OUR DELIVERY TO THE CARRIER. ALL MISSING OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS OR ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT, AND MUST INCLUDE PHOTO DOCUMENTATION IN THE EMAIL SUBMISSION. DAMAGED ITEMS WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE SUPPORT AGENT AND, IF APPLICABLE, A REPLACEMENT WILL BE ISSUED ONLY FOR DAMAGED PRODUCTS AND DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE PACKAGING OF SAID PRODUCTS. BLEMISHES TO PACKAGING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS PART OF A DAMAGED ITEM. ALL REPLACEMENTS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING REPLACEMENT LIMITATIONS:

Basically it's my fault that DHL/USPS didn't deliver me my box. It was never sorted at the office, it just arrived and was "delivered," unlike my MCC and SW boxes.

Halcyon

Does anybody know if the Armored Batman pop is going to be available to buy in any capacity other than Ebay? I don't really feel like spending 50 dollars on it, but I also really want it.

I know it came with that mail order service, but I'm hoping to see it show up in stores because my desk needs it.

0602161131011454801150255.jpg

Does anybody know if the Armored Batman pop is going to be available to buy in any capacity other than Ebay? I don't really feel like spending 50 dollars on it, but I also really want it.

I know it came with that mail order service, but I'm hoping to see it show up in stores because my desk needs it.

0602161131011454801150255.jpg

It won't be. Either you get the box or buy from a reseller.

Halcyon

It won't be. Either you get the box or buy from a reseller.

I figured as much. I looked around and found this which will have to do. If I like it I might get the others in the series. I'm not really vested in Funko specifically. I just want some cool desk stuff although seeing them side by side, the Funko is clearly the better of the two :(

51eJZ2HL2pL.jpg

Shauni

I feel like this question has probably been asked a dozen times, so I apologize if has, but is there is a good website to follow the release schedule of Pops? The link in the OP is a great overall catalog, but is there a place that breaks down future release dates and lines, particularly retailer exclusive Pops?

I feel like this question has probably been asked a dozen times, so I apologize if has, but is there is a good website to follow the release schedule of Pops? The link in the OP is a great overall catalog, but is there a place that breaks down future release dates and lines, particularly retailer exclusive Pops?

Probably the Reddit subreddit.

Halcyon

I stopped at Walmart and they have a pretty big selection of Pops there which are mostly Batman related(which I'm alright with). I picked up Joker for my desk. I kinda want the Arkham Knight Batman and the new Daredevil and I should be about set for them here.

IU5aubfl.jpg

hey guys, quick question.

I'm trying to collect the 3 Crossbones pops released for Civil War. Two of them seem to be exclusives to American stores (Target and B&N). I'm in Ireland so is there any European store to get these from or is ordering them off the american stores the only way?

Any help appreciated!

NoRéN

hey guys, quick question.

I'm trying to collect the 3 Crossbones pops released for Civil War. Two of them seem to be exclusives to American stores (Target and B&N). I'm in Ireland so is there any European store to get these from or is ordering them off the american stores the only way?

Any help appreciated!

In the event that there aren't any stores in Europe that will get them, consider getting them from popculcha.com

I've had good experiences from them and it will probably be cheaper than geting them shipped from USA.

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=funko+crossbones

Shauni

Their website has a pretty good blog. But they don't have an easy access list or anything like that. Great for previews and pics though.

Damn, that seems frustrating to follow lol. Website doesn't seem to really even acknowledge retailer exclusives. How's everyone here following that kind of stuff? Just word of mouth and reddit?

bluehat9

So was that it for FN-2187 at Target? Went to two, they had no clue and told me to go to Spencers or Hot Topic to get it. : |

So was that it for FN-2187 at Target? Went to two, they had no clue and told me to go to Spencers or Hot Topic to get it. : |
We had six of them one morning. I held one for somebody who called when we opened and then somebody came in and swooped up the other five. That was it.

Top Bottom