• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

Finally got me a Dobby Pop, I saw him the day he came out and thought he'd be a lot more common than he is.

3AuKZn5.jpg

Yeah, it's a pretty bad policy of theirs.

Basically it's my fault that DHL/USPS didn't deliver me my box. It was never sorted at the office, it just arrived and was "delivered," unlike my MCC and SW boxes.

Wow, talking about terrible customer service. I am glad I didn't subscribe when I was at Emerald City Comicon. I got curious and bought the Star Wars box at the Con (and my daughter like the tee-shirt, and while it is a good value I was told that the box can contain chase figure which I find sort of annoying consider the box is already an exclusive to make a chase item inside is really seems like a horrible cash grab. While annoying I can deal with marketing blind box craze that seems to be all the rage what make me really mad was the box I got had already been opened by the staffs at the show. So they pretty much rummage through all the box and set aside all the rare chase. When I went back I saw one of the employee went in the back and took out the chase figure from one of the box. I just walked away at that point and decided not to give them any more money.

Halcyon

Do you have this Funko?

9gIJmrx.jpg

No, I had thought about getting all the Batman pops you possibly can, but I just got the Arkham Knight version today in the mail. I knew they had the detective mode version, but I only have 4 of them currently so I figured I'd get the one I liked the most. Which happens to be the Arkham Knight. I like how much detail is in his suit.

U2NUMB

So Target seems to have a whole section of Pops now JUST for gaming. It was near the PC stuff at mine. Working on getting a picture up..

edit:
targetgamingpops.jpg

Halcyon

So Target seems to have a whole section of Pops now JUST for gaming. It was near the PC stuff at mine. Working on getting a picture up..

edit:
targetgamingpops.jpg

I would love a Zer0 borderlands pop. I don't know why they didn't go with the playable characters.

Messi

Next collectors Corps box is women of power. The teaser shows Spider-Gwen, She-Hulk and teases Squirrel Girl. I'll be so disappointed of any of these are exclusive. They said they weren't at toy fair.

Have any of the collector's box's exclusive pops been revealed at a toy fair? Outside of the initial boxes, they always seem to have something we've never seen before. You'll be fine.

Messi

Have any of the collector's box's exclusive pops been revealed at a toy fair? Outside of the initial boxes, they always seem to have something we've never seen before. You'll be fine.

I believe they said nothing at toy fair was exclusive.

I guess the exclusive is Squirrel Girl or an outside chance of being Ms Marvel.

jackdoe

Just got this month's Marvel Collector Corps box. Very, very happy with the contents. Funko has definitely gotten into a groove with the Marvel, Star Wars, and DC boxes. I don't think I've been disappointed with the boxes for the past four months.

Definitely a great box, but I was sad to read that the exclusive was originally going to be Captain Falcon. I mean the duo is nifty and all, but I'd like new characters. Especially if the sculpt would've been the pose on the shirt from the Secret Wars box last year.

jackdoe

Definitely a great box, but I was sad to read that the exclusive was originally going to be Captain Falcon. I mean the duo is nifty and all, but I'd like new characters. Especially if the sculpt would've been the pose on the shirt from the Secret Wars box last year.
Probably the next Marvel box. No movie to tie into and the Civil War 2 event will be rolling out.

LycanXIII

That and they were going to introduce a brand new Funko line in it too.

But the three different subscriptions have been pretty good, besides the one that only include one figure, like the Chewy SW box, or the Guardians MCC Box.

Shauni

I'm surprised there's no Super Saiyan Blue pops of either Goku or Vegeta in that new set. I guess maybe they're waiting for Super to officially come over to NA before they do those. The Goku and Nimbus one is cool, though.

Freezy pls there is no escape

I went for the longest time without buying any of these fucking things. Now in the last month it's Red Knight (Dark Souls), Dogmeat, Melisandre (B&N excl.), Nathan Drake (Target excl.), and Flame Princess.

I also pre-ordered the new Alien POPs. HALP.

Top Bottom