• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, after hundreds and hundreds of POP sales and making fun of Diggeh, it finally happen. There is a POP that I kind of want.

Chopper is so fucking cute.

4PtmLdj.gif

shingi70

Banned
Not sure which Variant of Deadshot I want to get. I want to get at least one version of every DCEU character. So far I have

BvS Superman
BvS Batman
BvS Armored Batman
BvS Wonder Woman
BvS Underwater Aquaman

I want to grab Superman Solider sometime next week along with Firestorm. Unsure If I want to get Knightmare Batman or a normal Aquaman variant.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I know all and see all
except Walgreens exclusives RIP

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What is the deal with Walgreens, anyway? I swear everyone always asks about their exclusive, I don't bother selling exclusives at my store tho.

Walgreens exclusives are stupid hard to get if you're not in the right place at the right time on the day the trucks randomly arrive. Otherwise it's a wasteland of Frozen POP!

Just got the Collector Corps Avengers: Age of Ultron box in, several weeks after I ordered it from the site. The box came in all beat up and covered in tape, and the pin is missing. Everything else in the box was thankfully fine, though. The Hulkbuster Pop! is dope.

What's so bad about Walgreens exclusives? Besides having to go into a Walgreens.

They have an incredibly limited amount of Funko pops, almost never restock, and there's no real way of telling when new ones arrive. Three others and myself looked constantly for the recent line of Marvel ones (with Tasky, GG, and Iron Spider) and couldn't find even one of them while checking over 10 stores for weeks straight after people posted findings online.

They have an incredibly limited amount of Funko pops, almost never restock, and there's no real way of telling when new ones arrive. Three others and myself looked constantly for the recent line of Marvel ones (with Tasky, GG, and Iron Spider) and couldn't find even one of them while checking over 10 stores for weeks straight after people posted findings online.

I thankfully have my go to walgreens for these that I go to. If it's on the website as in stock, then they have them.

Sounds pretty gross. How bad is the price hike to just buy them online? Sounds like less of a hassle.

We need more DC Funko Pops. I want an Animal Man, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter!
There was a Martian Manhunter, but he goes for ridiculous prices. I think he was around $1,000+ last I saw.

Maybe we'll get a new one eventually from the TV Supergirl line.

Those other two would be great as well. I'd love a Zatanna. She's one of the ones I want most to get a figure.

Got my Smuggler's box today.
Happy we got two (great) pops, but fairly disappointed that aside from those and the shirt there was nothing else. These Star Wars boxes are a step down from their Marvel cousins.

Got my Smuggler's box today.
Happy we got two (great) pops, but fairly disappointed that aside from those and the shirt there was nothing else. These Star Wars boxes are a step down from their Marvel cousins.

I'll take two Pops per box over the alternative any day of the week, personally. Everything after that is just gravy.

The_Kid

Walgreens exclusives are stupid hard to get if you're not in the right place at the right time on the day the trucks randomly arrive. Otherwise it's a wasteland of Frozen POP!

Ahah So funny story I actually work at a Walgreens and can look out for any day of truck? My store doesn't give a fuck if we buy em. And I regularly see our exclusives in stock.

Top Bottom