• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Messi

DAMNIT FUNKO.

I'm gonna have to buy a Winston and Genji at the very least. Sigh.

*opens wallet and shakes head slowly*

Wait. There's a Genji Funko Pop?

Not yet.

overwatch-funko-pop-figures_1280.0.jpg

123424b.jpg

LycanXIII

jpeg

jpeg

Every store deserves an amazing Funko exclusive!

In an effort to recognize our most special accounts and loyal retailers,
Funko is introducing our latest line of exclusives – the Specialty Series. Every month,
we’ll be announcing two major exclusives – one Pop! Vinyl and one Dorbz – that can be
acquired through the Specialty Series.

Why is it so special? You’ll only be able to find these Specialty Series
exclusives in boutique retail, specialty stores, local comic book shops and
from qualified online retailers. This is your chance to help support local businesses
and smaller retailers, and you’ll pick up an amazing exclusive item in the process!
http://funko.com/blogs/news/127536963-funko-introduces-the-specialty-series

SalvaPot

Okay, maybe my local comic book shop will get one them then. I hope, I need Cosmo. I'll kill for him, probably.

Distributors who service local comic book shops are getting them, that maybe means me, I am not sure tho, I'll check if I get a message and I'll let you guys know so you can check at your local shops.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I am dead. They are trolling me with these exclusives
Archonia.com sells Funkos that are exclusiv in america, check their site out.
Got a Wallmart Exclusiv New Order Stormtrooper from the, and they should ship to your location.
They just need a few days to get them avaiable for preorder

Messi

Archonia.com sells Funkos that are exclusiv in america, check their site out.
Got a Wallmart Exclusiv New Order Stormtrooper from the, and they should ship to your location.
They just need a few days to get them avaiable for preorder

Nice thank you.

Shauni

I don't typically care for Supes, but getting both Harley Quinn Pops.

I think there's actually three. Regular, this Hot Topic one, and I think Gamestop is going to have an exclusive if I'm not mistaken.

Distributors who service local comic book shops are getting them, that maybe means me, I am not sure tho, I'll check if I get a message and I'll let you guys know so you can check at your local shops.

Okay, cool. Thanks, I really just want the Cosmo for not insane secondhand prices.

SalvaPot

Ok guys, yes, I can confirm small-to mid local stores like mine are getting cosmo and howard the duck, the MSRP is 11.99 and 7.99, so expect the prices around that. Estimated date is June 30, but that is pretty much meaningless, it just means some day in June. Be sure to ask your store and they can easily submit a preorder for you

Oh, and this is the link from one of the distributors, so you tell your local store to order from if they are in the West Coast area:
Cosmo
Howard the Duck

Shauni

So I guess that pretty much confirms that Enchantress will be the Pop in the Legion of Collectors box next month, huh? Boxer and Suit Joker doesn't have a retailer, either, but I know someone posted that it was hinted to be an original Pop and not just a reskin.

Boxer Joker is included in an FYE exclusive two-pack with a metallic version of the regular Harley Quinn. No clue where the suit one is from. GameStop, maybe?

It looks like the Suicide Squad Pop!'s are available to order on Hot Topic's site. They'll be available in their stores as soon as they open in the morning.

Not sure if I'll pick them up later, or wait a bit. I'm also waiting on the action figures for the movie from Mattel, along with their TV Supergirl, all of which should be out soon, too...

I could also get the Pop!'s cheaper if I wait until my brother's Target gets them, but they're slow at getting stuff.

Waiting on the SS Pops, personally. If the movie turns out good, I'll probably pick up at least one mold of each character. Commons should be pretty easy to find at bigger retailers then anyway, where they're typically a little cheaper than HT/GS/etc.

And I might as well keep my LoC subscription intact, since it's almost assuredly going to have that Enchantress in it.

Ah. Well, I guess I'll see if they have any sales, if I don't see them elsewhere. I don't go there often...but I didn't see any sales on the figures when I did go there over the weekend. I think only shirts were on sale.

Anyway, I saw one of their stores post this on Instagram. Didn't know about the Pocket Pop! Keychains.

LycanXIII

Why do people think Enchantress will be the LoC exclusive? Have they ever shown off a pop from the sub on the back of a pop box?

Because Hot Topic has all of the ones that aren't exclusive. But you are right, I don't think any of the other sub box Pops have been on a box yet. So the LoC could still be Slipknot...

Because Hot Topic has all of the ones that aren't exclusive. But you are right, I don't think any of the other sub box Pops have been on a box yet. So the LoC could still be Slipknot...

Armored Batman is on the back of the BvS boxes and Hulkbuster was on the back of some AoU boxes. There is a precedent.

Hulkbuster showed up on the back of the Avengers: Age of Ultron line, and Armored Batman on the back of the Batman v Superman line.

To be fair, in those cases the pops were also revealed beforehand (as has been the case for the first box in all three subs). But after that initial box, I'm pretty sure I've never seen this happen.

Picked up Shirtless Joker and Daddy's Lil Monster Harley at Hot Topic today. I didn't like the exclusive gown enough to get that. The only Joker they had was the shirtless.

Messi

Picked up Shirtless Joker and Daddy's Lil Monster Harley at Hot Topic today. I didn't like the exclusive gown enough to get that. The only Joker they had was the shirtless.

My envy knows no bounds. I love the gown one though. I will buy them all the second popculcha has them or my store get them

Edit: Oh man that harley T-Shirt on the last page is so cool :(. I am going to Orlando in 6 weeks and most of this shit will be long gone I'd assume. The harley and Joker exclusive pops especially.

Top Bottom