• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

SeanC

Hot Topic's site put up all the Suicide Squad stuff. In stock, they have 20% discount on some items including the exclusives.

My envy knows no bounds. I love the gown one though. I will buy them all the second popculcha has them or my store get them

Edit: Oh man that harley T-Shirt on the last page is so cool :(. I am going to Orlando in 6 weeks and most of this shit will be long gone I'd assume. The harley and Joker exclusive pops especially.

We got a coupon that is active in a few weeks where you get 15 off when you spend 15 so we're gonna get more then. We also bought a shirt. I got a Joker one with Letos face and the "I'm not gonna kill you...." line. My wife got a shirt also. I have a feeling I'm going to get so much merch from this movie.

Messi

We got a coupon that is active in a few weeks where you get 15 off when you spend 15 so we're gonna get more then. We also bought a shirt. I got a Joker one with Letos face and the "I'm not gonna kill you...." line. My wife got a shirt also. I have a feeling I'm going to get so much merch from this movie.

Did you see many of the gold dress Harley's or the inmate one? Is the inmate exclusive to somewhere?

I looked at hot topics site and both Suicide Squad Harley T-shirts are things i'd wear.

These two

10642854_hi
10641699_hi

The merch for this movie is gonna be the death of me.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Got regular Joker and Tux Joker from the Hot Topic website just now. Where is the Suit and Boxer Joker's being sold?

Shauni

Because Hot Topic has all of the ones that aren't exclusive. But you are right, I don't think any of the other sub box Pops have been on a box yet. So the LoC could still be Slipknot...

Nobody cares about Slipknot, and Hot Topic would have her if she was just part of the regular release. She could be a retailer exclusive, I guess, but I feel like we'd probably know that by now. LOC Pop seems the most likely to me. I just can't imagine they'd waste that on such a minor character like Slipknot.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit, I just preorderd that Joker Harley dual pack from FYE. I didn't realize the Boxer Joker was going to be sold separately.

Shauni

Killing me with these Harley exclusives. Will they be hard to track down in those places?

Gamestop and Hot Topic are fairly good with exclusives, I think. You can get the HT exclusives on the website right now. You can pre-order the FYE exclusive on the website now, but I don't know how hard it'll be to track down in stores. The Wal-Mart I don't know about. My local one got the Black Panther glimmer exclusive, but I don't know, in general, how they are.

Zombine

Banned
When Suicide Squad drops on Blu Ray, it'll be split up into all of its acts and they will be sold separately at different retailers. Find them all to see the whole movie.

Climax is exclusive to Walgreens.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Suicide Squad hype is blowing up the thread! So proud of you guys.
now buy them all

Shauni

I'm looking forward to the movie a good deal, and have been for a long time, but I think I really only want the Dr. Harleen Pop. I don't really care a whole lot for the 'trashy' look they gave Harley Quinn (even though I think Robbie was the perfect choice and will do very well). I just prefer the classic look. None of the others are really ones I want Pops of. I don't know why I'm drawn to the Harleen one, just because it's so different I guess.

EDIT: If Enchantress ends up being the LOC Pop, I may keep her. I'm not sure.

Messi

I'm looking forward to the movie a good deal, and have been for a long time, but I think I really only want the Dr. Harleen Pop. I don't really care a whole lot for the 'trashy' look they gave Harley Quinn (even though I think Robbie was the perfect choice and will do very well). I just prefer the classic look. None of the others are really ones I want Pops of. I don't know why I'm drawn to the Harleen one, just because it's so different I guess.

Because it fits with the original character

I've never bought any Mystery Minis, but I kinda want one or two of these, depending on the price. I'm guessing this is meant to show how they're placed in the case (assuming no one messes with it), right?

Nintendad

I've wanted to get into Funko Pops for quite a while now. I was planning on getting the whole collection of Guardians of The Galaxy set, but I'm just not a fan of the Bobble heads. Long story short I pre-Ordered all of the Overwatch Pops I could at GameStop. So I'll get them whenever. Any word on if we'll be getting all of the characters or not? I thought they would be the ones that kick off my collection, but they weren't. I went to GameStop yesterday and they had the Suicide Squad line. I ended up getting Joker and Harley! My question would be I guess, how do you display your collection? I have many pages to look back on now and see what I've been missing out on!

SalvaPot

Ok guys, not to alarm you, but...
O7vOqk3.png

YUtDenW.png

Funko has just restricted the Specialty Exclusives Cosmo the Dog POP and Howard the Duck Dorbz to 6 per wholesale account. That pretty much means that every small/middle store is only getting 6 of each. Just six.

If you didn't follow my advice before and preordered at your local store, do it soon, before its too late and the price inflates. It looks like its actually going to be really hard to get either of this two..

LycanXIII

I've never bought any Mystery Minis, but I kinda want one or two of these, depending on the price. I'm guessing this is meant to show how they're placed in the case (assuming no one messes with it), right?
Yep, that's how they're laid out. I used it today to get Enchantress and Katana and my friend got Harley. You'll want to find a case that hasn't been messed with to gaurentee it's the right one.

Shauni

If you didn't follow my advice before and preordered at your local store, do it soon, before its too late and the price inflates. It looks like its actually going to be really hard to get either of this two..

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to call my LCS tomorrow and see if he'll be getting any. I need Cosmo

So I saw the LoC FB post about the box and it looks like Enchantress will indeed be the exclusive. Still think it's weird that they're revealing it beforehand.

Nintendad

The GameStop I preordered the Overwatch Funkos at said they're on the way and they should have them next week. Winston isn't out until later in the month, but I'm still very excited!

Top Bottom