• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

The GameStop I preordered the Overwatch Funkos at said they're on the way and they should have them next week. Winston isn't out until later in the month, but I'm still very excited!

I ordered Reaper and Soldier 76 from Gamestop online, should be here on Monday. Ordered the rest today from Toy Wars, but they won't ship until Winston is out.

Overwatch POPs will be the ones that pop my cherry. I've held on for so long

Welcome to the club! I need to mount some shelves, I don't have any room for expansion at the moment.

Replicant

Has this been posted yet?

Cj9S3MBWYAAkGW9.jpg

I don't want them all, but I want that bloody Cassidy. Have not seen a Pop like that, plus he has the booze with him which is great.

Dominic Cooper, I mean Jesse looks glorious.

The real big news of the day

Cj6ZFOhVAAAu2X2.jpg

That GAF impacT?

Edwins

I've been getting some POPs lately. My most recent orders are Sasuke (Naruto) and a preorder for Luffy (One Piece). Amazon has had some decent prices on the upcoming One Piece POPs if any fans are looking to get one right away.

Messi

The exclusives have turned me cold on the Overwatch line. I am fine with alts being exclusive but regular figures is such shit. I was willing to buy the full set of heroes as I love the game so much. But I am not going to sit refreshing a page or any of that stuff. Its a shame.

The exclusives have turned me cold on the Overwatch line. I am fine with alts being exclusive but regular figures is such shit. I was willing to buy the full set of heroes as I love the game so much. But I am not going to sit refreshing a page or any of that stuff. Its a shame.

Same. No joke, I've had enough of that refreshing bullshit from waifu figures.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm an expert at waiting for things to go live. This is cakewalk in comparison to late night Figuarts on AmiAmi and Comic-Con!

bring on all the Overwatch

LycanXIII

I just now ordered one without hassle.

Nintendad

I got my order in. I just got into Funko pops with Overwatch. So now I'm seeing how they've got exclusive figures and I have a feeling this might be a nightmare.

Goliath

The long awaited glamor shots for the Mega Man Funko Pops!

(I can't believe I went from thinking they are ugly to having a small collection myself, to posting new news on the Funko forum.)

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-08%2Bat%2B1.04.29%2BPM.png

I'm buying the hell out of those Mega Man Pop!'s.

Oh, yeah, I finally got some Suicide Squad Pop!'s. The Target my younger brother works at got them. He got me Katana and Deadshot for like $16.

I also ordered Giant Man and that Captain America: Civil War 4-pack with the Spider-Man and Hawkeye Pop!'s, and the Captain America and Iron Man Pop! keychains last night. I got an e-mail that the 4-pack shipped already.

The long awaited glamor shots for the Mega Man Funko Pops!

(I can't believe I went from thinking they are ugly to having a small collection myself, to posting new news on the Funko forum.)

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-08%2Bat%2B1.04.29%2BPM.png

These are pretty nice looking. I'm going to pass on them in the interest of keeping my collection relatively contained, but if they release a MMX line, I may not be so strong.

Luigi87

I ordered Pharah.

... I don't collect Funko POP!. I only have one, the Agent Coulson my father got me 'cause I love AoS...

... But... Overwatch...

$26

... But... Overwatch...

Shauni

Man, my local Wal-Mart is phasing out Pops I think. They took out the little section by the video games, and the employees didn't know anything about getting more. I wonder if I'll be able to get Dr. Harleen now. I wonder if it's even in the wild, yet.

I ordered Pharah.

... I don't collect Funko POP!. I only have one, the Agent Coulson my father got me 'cause I love AoS...

... But... Overwatch...

$26

... But... Overwatch...

$26? It's only $10 on the website...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The amount of people caving for Overwatch POP! is amazing! Welcome to the glorious Funko collecting lifestyle. Check your wallet at the door.

zR3sOJp.gif

Luigi87

Man, my local Wal-Mart is phasing out Pops I think. They took out the little section by the video games, and the employees didn't know anything about getting more. I wonder if I'll be able to get Dr. Harleen now. I wonder if it's even in the wild, yet.

$26? It's only $10 on the website...

I'm Canadian.

SalvaPot

The only thing that could make me cave was Futurama and they made them stupidly ugly, I am still safe.

Chopper is extremely cute tho, so far the best looking one.

Bii

And....the first of Overwatch heroes begin....

Just saw that Pharrrah was up due to this thread. Just ordered her, widow maker, and reaper. Tracer and Winston aren't up yet.

Oh shoot. Didn't realize Soldier 76 is a GameStop exclusive. Looks like I have to make a trip there soon.

Luigi87

Huh, so EB in Canada has Tracer, Widowmaker, and Reaper priced at the same price to release, but because he's an exclusive they up Soldier 76's price is $3 higher.
... well either that or they were pre-ordered available for a discount, that I'm not sure... But it seems EB is the only place in Canada selling the Overwatch ones period.

Top Bottom