• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Shauni

Can't find the Zur En Arrh Batman in any Targets around me. They have the Joker though..

They're already going for 50+ on eBay. The one Batman I ever wanted too. Oh well, closest Target is a 2 hour drive, if I take a road trip up there maybe I'll get super lucky.

They're already going for 50+ on eBay. The one Batman I ever wanted too. Oh well, closest Target is a 2 hour drive, if I take a road trip up there maybe I'll get super lucky.

Out of the six Targets relatively close to me, all were out by the afternoon on the 6th. At this point, it's all but hopeless. That's a long drive you have, so I would at least call and check, but don't get your hopes up.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I doubt that they're going away.

If anything, they'll all just go to Walgreens.
halp

My Pharah arrived today! Blizzard Gear is crazy fast, that thing shipped at 11 PM last night! Strange how priority shipping was cheaper, but I'm not complaining. mmmmmm

My Pharah arrived today! Blizzard Gear is crazy fast, that thing shipped at 11 PM last night! Strange how priority shipping was cheaper, but I'm not complaining. mmmmmm

The people shipping those things must be in some kind of hell. They probably have thousands and thousands of them to ship out.

Shauni

For those who are looking for Mega Man Pops, Gamestop has two exclusives on their websites. A Fire Storm (red) and Ice Slasher one (light blue). I hope there's one without a helmet out there somewhere.

Bii

Blizzard's shipping is no joke. Got Pharah in.

NG8JZRy.jpg

Luigi87

That Hot Ryu is amazing, lol

Alas I am committed to only getting the Overwatch POP!
Have Soldier 76. Widowmaker and Pharah are on their way to me. Winston and Tracer are pre-ordered... now if only I could find Reaper.

Got this in the mail today.

They look really great, but they have horrible balance, though. It's hard for them to stand on their own, and they don't come with stands. Without the shield, Spider-Man falls forward. Hawkeye keeps falling because his feet aren't level. Heh.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The SDCC exclusives onslaught has begun! Hide your wallets, because Wave 1 has just been announced.
  • Pop! Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Sex Bob-Omb 3-pack
  • Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Blossom (First-to-Market)
  • Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles (First-to-Market)
  • Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Buttercup (First-to-Market)
  • Dorbz Ridez: Wreck-it-Ralph - Vanellope
  • Dorbz: Burton Batman 3-pack - Batman, Catwoman, Penguin
  • Pop! Marvel: Translucent Glitter Green Goblin with Glider
Rpt5dGf.png

Nori Chan

Is there a place where you can buy the clear stands for some of the pops that can't stand on it's own? I seem to have misplaced mine

Top Bottom