• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Goliath

Do you guys open them or leave them in the box?

Open, I like to display my Funko pops with their reference media so video game characters are next to their game and movie characters are next to their movie. The boxes are too bulky and make it look like a hot topic display instead of a personal collection.

Goliath

So just for fun.....

What funko pop do you find to be the ugliest?

My vote goes to the Sonic series.....

Bonecos-Funko-Pop-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-01.jpg

I love Sonic and I like some Funko pop figures but they just made him look nothing like how he is supposed to look. And if I recall correctly he is shorter then tails in the series as well. Just such a missed opportunity. Would have loved to own a better looking Sonic pop.

Anybody use http://www.poppriceguide.com? I'm currently cataloging my collection and have a few I want to sell, but I don't know how to get them to appear on my for sale page. I can't seem to find any option to do so. Any ideas?

I'll probably end up tossing them on eBay, but figured maybe listing them too might help.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Ordered my first ever Funko, do I get a badge or something?

OVERWATCH_TRACER_RACCOONGAMESPOP1.jpg

Hot Topics might still get them if the last couple years are any indication.
Hmm...interesting. Didn't know they ever sold any Comic-Con exclusives. I think I've only seen them at comic shops. Thanks.

Are the Rock Candy figures decent-looking? I was having Vinyl Vixens flashbacks for a second.
I only have the TV Supergirl one. She's pretty nice. I think they look a lot better than the Vinyl Vixens.

Here's some Vinyl Vixens (left) and Rock Candy (right) comparisons.

SalvaPot

So Vinyl Vixens and Rock Candy figures are waifus? Neat.

My friend just confirmed he is getting a badge for me, so I'll be attending Comic-Con again this year! This time I am going to focus on enjoying the show and not making any lines, its really not worth the trouble. I'll get POPs if they somehow are there at the right time, like with metal Vegeta and Golden Freeza.

I've been wanting to pick up Harley, classic Batgirl, and one of the Wonder Woman figures. Maybe the movie one. Hell, I'd pick up Supergirl, too, to join my TV one.

I've been wondering if maybe the Suicide Squad Legion of Collectors box will have a Rock Candy figure, like the DC TV box did. Whether in the box or not, I'd like to see movie Harley and Katana Rock Candy figures myself. I'd buy the hell out of the latter.

As for the size of them, they're slightly taller than Pop!'s.

While we're on the subject of Rock Candy, I have the DCTV Supergirl brand new in box. I don't have any interest in her, but maybe someone here does. I'll ship her anywhere in the US if someone wants to cover shipping costs.

Messi

While we're on the subject of Rock Candy, I have the DCTV Supergirl brand new in box. I don't have any interest in her, but maybe someone here does. I'll ship her anywhere in the US if someone wants to cover shipping costs.

If you would be willing to ship to Ireland I'd pay whatever for shipping. I have been eyeing up getting her on eBay. I didn't know they were doing a tv Supergirl one. Looks much better than the regular.

Zero315

Banned
I really, really need that Rickenbacker Scott and Kim Pine. >.>

Yep, and it really sucks. Scott Pilgrim was the line I was looking forward to most this year. Since it's not number limited I'm really hoping Hot Topic or someone gets them.

I hate con exclusives so much. I don't care if it's just a variant, but con exclusive characters can just fuck right off.

Shauni

If you would be willing to ship to Ireland I'd pay whatever for shipping. I have been eyeing up getting her on eBay. I didn't know they were doing a tv Supergirl one. Looks much better than the regular.

It was exclusively part of a Collector's box that Funko does called Legion of Collectors that has exclusive merch based on DC stuff bi-monthly.

Sorry, just saw this. I'm US based, so shipping could be a little costly, but as long as you're on board, I'm fine with it. I'll PM you, we can figure it out there.

Top Bottom