• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

13475019_10207601767140530_9089760631656981161_o.jpg

If true, this is great news!

giphy.gif

Shauni

GRODD AS A SDCC EXCLUSIVE P L E A S E

I can see Golden Freddy being at HT, but DON'T PLAY WITH ME FUNKO I NEED GRODD I WILL WAIT OUTSIDE THE CONVENTION CENTER FROM MIDNIGHT FOR FUNKO THIS YEAR

Yep, I'd like Grodd a lot. Part of me would love to try and get all the Flash TV Pops, but it's already impossible with Unmasked Barry.

Sponge

Banned
Ordering Walgreens exclusives online is great news. I work right next to a Walgreens so I check there every other day, and I still have trouble finding exclusives. I've never seen a Green Goblin once.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, Walgreens. Never even found any of the Goblin wave and newer SW ones.

Messi

What happens if when you open the box and you look at your new pop Messi, and it has this black mark right on its cheek and the eye paint isn't on right?

I may go on a Harley hunt today. Maybe see if I can get Spider-Gwen too.

I will love all her little defects.

Zombine

Banned
Pharah is out of stock on Blizzards site.
Anyone know if this is temporary or am I now shit out of luck?

I feel like she will get a restock. She's a draw to visit the gear site and it's not like they don't crap out these pop vinyl by the thousands. It's not like the Tracer statue.

Which makes me think they wouldn't do that. I can understand exclusive recoloring or Legendary skin pops or whatever...but not an entire character from the roster.

Aye, I mean I know they discontinued Egon from the Ghostbusters set, but I cant imagien them stopping Pharah only a month after she came out.

Zombine

Banned
I haven't picked up any of the Overwatch ones with the exception of Pharah. I still have all The Force Awakens pop vinyl (with the exception of Chewie) in the Amazon box they shipped in...

Ronabo

I hate my self so much.

I just ordered about 25 various Pops.

I might need help and a new lighted curio cabinet.

I'll take some picks when they all come in.

Zero315

Banned
Liv being SDCC yeah okay Funko thanks

Ugh... Hopefully it's a first to market thing like the PPG, or just a variant. They said they'd have more to say on the iZombie line after SDCC on periscope. Add her to my list though.

Grabbed a Matt Murdock and HT exclusive SS Joker from Hot Topic over the weekend. I wanted the regualr Joker but the only one they had left was the exclusive. They had the unmasked Spider Gwen but... eh, I want the regular.

LycanXIII

Grabbed a Matt Murdock and HT exclusive SS Joker from Hot Topic over the weekend. I wanted the regualr Joker but the only one they had left was the exclusive. They had the unmasked Spider Gwen but... eh, I want the regular.
Does HT have normal Joker? I've never seen him there yet.

Shauni

Messi

You can order it from the website.

Some said that some of these eventually get sold regularly, right? Can't imagine they'd keep iZombie 100% exclusive to a con, unless it's something they've done before.

Hot Topic usually has some if not all of the non numbered exclusives the week of the con.

Top Bottom