• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

What are some of the best videogames pops? I'm getting a new desk for my PC and I want to have some cool decorations. Figured some pops would look cool. I was sad to see there is no Geralt pop. I'm looking on Amazon.

And if I could be pointed in the right direction for other things like plush figures or something cool like that. Videogames or movies/tv series/comics related.

Let's see.

Skyrim has a line. The Daedric Warrior is my fave:
519ygnRC9mL._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg

Overwatch is a must of course. Reaper is my favorite:

Fallout also has a line, though I don't have any of those yet.

I would be remiss if I didn't add another of my favorites, Commander Shepard, from Mass Effect:

There are also Halo and Diablo Pops. I have Tyrael and the yellow Spartan Warrior.

Did anyone else here order the Amazon 75th Anniversary Captain America Pop? Just curious, because I have one on order, but they keep pushing back the ship date. At first it was July 4th (which I think was the original date), then August 4th, and now it's August 14th.

EDIT: Oh my God, I just checked after posting this, and now it's goddamn Aug. 23-24. What the hell is this shit?

LogicStep

Let's see.

Skyrim has a line. The Daedric Warrior is my fave:

Overwatch is a must of course. Reaper is my favorite:

Fallout also has a line, though I don't have any of those yet.

I would be remiss if I didn't add another of my favorites, Commander Shepard, from Mass Effect:

There are also Halo and Diablo Pops. I have Tyrael and the yellow Spartan Warrior.

Yep, I ordered the Daedric one. I wanted Reaper and Tracer but they are going for around $30. And I wish they had a female Shep, I would go for that.

Fuck I broke down and got Shepard since I love ME. This is my first time buying these and I've already spent too much on them.. I'm afraid I have started down a dangerous path.

Yep, I ordered the Daedric one. I wanted Reaper and Tracer but they are going for around $30. And I wish they had a female Shep, I would go for that.

Fuck I broke down and got Shepard since I love ME. This is my first time buying these and I've already spent too much on them.. I'm afraid I have started down a dangerous path.
Welcome!

U2NUMB

What are some of the best videogames pops? I'm getting a new desk for my PC and I want to have some cool decorations. Figured some pops would look cool. I was sad to see there is no Geralt pop. I'm looking on Amazon.

And if I could be pointed in the right direction for other things like plush figures or something cool like that. Videogames or movies/tv series/comics related.

I have nearly the whole line of gaming pops. Been collecting for 5 years. It is funny to see the p vs z and halo pops spike in value after they could not give them away fast enough back in the day.

Anyways I love my big Daddy from bioshock along with the overwatch pops and the mass effect ones.

Zero315

Banned
The shared exclusive list is out:

Look for these items online after 9pm PT tonight and in-stores this week too!

Please note that links below may not be active yet. We'll update with links for our other retailers as we can!

Amazon
Pop! Disney: Pirates of the Caribbean - Ghost Barbossa & Monkey
Pop! Disney: Pete's Dragon 2-pack - 6" Invisible Elliott with Pete

Barnes & Noble
Pop! Movies: Fantastic Beasts - Newt Scamander
Pop! Movies: Willy Wonka - Violet Beauregarde
Pop! Animation: Strawberry Shortcake - Purple Pieman & Berry Bird (Scented)
Pop! Minis: Harry Potter 3-pack
Pop! TV: Peanuts - Patriotic Snoopy

Box Lunch
Pop! Animation: Duck Dodgers - Glow-in-the-Dark White Gamma (1500pc LE)

FYE
Pop! Movies: Scott Pilgrim - Sex Bob-Ombs 3-pack
Dorbz: Game of Thrones 3-pack

GameStop
Dorbz: Stan Lee
Dorbz: X-Men 3-pack
Dorbz: Burton Batman 3-pack
Pop! Marvel: Cowboy Deadpool
Pop! Television: The Walking Dead - Burning Walker
Pop! Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Han Solo with Bowcaster
Pop! Movies: Batman v Superman - 6" Doomsday
Pop! Movies: Batman v Superman - Superman (False God)
Pop! Games: Gears of War - Marcus Fenix (Golden Lancer)
Pop! Marvel: Doctor Strange - Doctor Strange with Rune

Hot Topic
Dorbz Ridez: Wreck-It Ralph - Vanellope
Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Blossom (first-to-market)
Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles (first-to-market)
Pop! Animation: The Powerpuff Girls - Buttercup (first-to-market)
Pop! Disney: Pajama Jack Skellington
Pop! Marvel: Black & White Thumbs Up Deadpool
Pop! TV: Arrow - Malcolm Merlyn
Pop! TV: iZombie - Olivia Moore
Pop! TV: The Flash - 6" Gorilla Grodd
Pop! TV: Game of Thrones - 6" Mag the Mighty
Pop! Movies: Suicide Squad - Underwater Batman
Pop! Star Wars: The Force Awakens - BB-8 (Thumbs Up)
Rock Candy: New 52 Harley Quinn
Rock Candy: Purple Suit Catwoman

Target
Pop! Ride: Ghostbusters 2013 - Red Ecto-1 with Slimer

Toys "R" US
ReAction: Dark Crystal - Landstrider Box Set

Walgreens
Pop! Marvel: Green Goblin with Glider

Walmart
Pop! Games: Five Nights at Freddy's - Golden Freddy

Of course the one I really want (The Sex Bob-omb 3 pack) would be at a store that I don't have anywhere near me. Hopefully I can snag it online tonight.

Edit: LOL at Green Goblin being a Walgreens exclusive again.

SeanC

The Indy Pop was rumored to be in-store, apparently not anymore. Con Exclusive.

No way I can get one now unless they have thousands avail. Really the only one I was looking forward to.

Zero315

Banned
The Indy Pop was rumored to be in-store, apparently not anymore. Con Exclusive.

No way I can get one now unless they have thousands avail. Really the only one I was looking forward to.

I think they said on Twitter a couple days ago that Indy can't be shared due to it being based on the Disney ride or something like that.

So, can this be ordered online on the other places that's not Amazon, or do we just need to be lucky enough to be in store and get them? I'd love to get that False God Superman

EDIT: Nevermind, totally missed the first line of that article before re-reading it.

EDIT 2: And since I know now they will be online, like what's going to happen with it? Are they just going to pop up on their respective store's website after 9 PM PT? Are they limited?

Zero315

Banned
Coming soon: Gears of War Pops

EDIT 2: And since I know now they will be online, like what's going to happen with it? Are they just going to pop up on their respective store's website after 9 PM PT? Are they limited?

No one knows. I'd say Amazon, Hot Topic, and Gamestop are probably the safest bets for definitely putting stuff up tonight. The others... idk, and I saw someone saying the Green Goblin with Rider is only going to be sold on Walgreens website. Here's the Link Funko has up for that.

No one knows. I'd say Amazon, Hot Topic, and Gamestop are probably the safest bets for definitely putting stuff up tonight. The others... idk, and I saw someone saying the Green Goblin with Rider is only going to be sold on Walgreens website. Here's the Link Funko has up for that.

Blah, what a pain to deal with. Oh well, if I can get the False God and Olivia Moore ones I'll be happy, but I'm not dying to have them or anything.

Zero315

Banned
Smuggler's Bounty Jabba's Palace box spoilers:

http://popvinyls.com/2016/07/18/spo...bounty-jabbas-palace-subscription-box-reveal/

Pop spoiler:
It's not Carbonite Han.

Oh man... the paint job on that pop looks terrible.

Edit: It's being reported that Green Goblin will be on walgreens.com, not sold in stores, available in limited quantities and will be online sometime Friday. Sooooo... yeah, good luck to anyone who's dealing with this clusterfuck of a release. Hope you guys get it.

SeanC

Picked up the Thumbs UP BB8, just cute. Grabbed an Agent Carter I've been wanting as well just to justify the shippin cost (plus non-new pops get a discount).

SeanC

Strange is out of stock already too.

I'll stop into a store at some point to see if they have any, but that's the only Gamestop one I was kind of wanting.

Zero315

Banned
Strange is out of stock already too.

I'll stop into a store at some point to see if they have any, but that's the only Gamestop one I was kind of wanting.

Yep, and Grodd is gone from HT. Seems like they both sold out rather quickly. Idk what people see in that Grodd pop...

Messi

Successfully bought the Rock Candy Harley and Catwoman SDCC figure from Hot Topic. YUSS.

Woah that hot topic stuff is going fast. Catwoman is gone.

I managed to get Liv and the Suicide Squad Batman for a friend from Hot Topic. I hovered over False God Superman at GS for a good while, but the more I looked at the more I leaned against getting it until I decided I didn't really want it. Kind of weird, that was one of my favorite ones of these exclusives but I soured on it for some reason.

Also got Super Saiyan Blue Goku from HT, too. Just need Blue Vegeta to come out at GS now.

I hovered over False God Superman at GS for a good while, but the more I looked at the more I leaned against getting it until I decided I didn't really want it.

This is why I don't own nearly as many POPs as I might have. Simply because I talk myself out of a lot of them before I get to the register.

Damn, Doctor Strange isn't showing up in stock anywhere in my area. Everything else I tried did...but I don't really want any of the other GameStop exclusives. :/

Zero315

Banned
Damn, Doctor Strange isn't showing up in stock anywhere in my area. Everything else I tried did...but I don't really want any of the other GameStop exclusives. :/

People are saying that the Doctor Strage and GOW shipments got delayed and that they should be in store later today or tomorrow.

And now I have missed it :(

By the time I finished checking out it was gone again. Keep refreshing the page, that's what I was doing.

TripOpt55

Will there eventually be another Liv Moore and possibly other iZombie pops available in stores at some point. Like not Con-exclusive, but just "regular" ones so-to-speak?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone found the Target or Walmart Suicide Squad Joker Pops yet? I keep checking their website and they're still not up yet. Went into Target this week and didn't even see a spot for Pops even though the Joker one is shown in the ad for this week.

NoRéN

I'm so glad I bailed out of POPs.

*sister drops by for visit*

"Hey! Look what i found at target!"

*hands over target exclusive Rey, FN-2187, Joker*

:)

Top Bottom