• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Sponge

Banned
Those look incredible. I'm shocked though that we're getting two new Vaders and we still haven't gotten any updated Storm Trooper :/

41c-PRxDY8L.jpg

C'mon Funko, give me one with better eyes like you've teased!

Hmm... not enticed by the Rogue One Pops. I'm pretty selective on my SW Pops. I have Vader, Luke and the FN2187 Target exclusive (the one with the blood streaks on his helmet).

Nothing here really jumps out at me.

SeanC

Hmm... not enticed by the Rogue One Pops. I'm pretty selective on my SW Pops. I have Vader, Luke and the FN2187 Target exclusive (the one with the blood streaks on his helmet).

Nothing here really jumps out at me.

I'm the same. I need something unique or interesting going on for me to buy a Pop. Just a standard pose and costume doesn't do a ton for me. At best, Jyn with the hood I might get but that's it.

Street Fighter is cool, but I really want some Resident Evil Pops. Or maybe I don't, because I know I won't be able to resist actually buying them all.

Not really digging the contents of the Women's box to be honest.
Hawkgirl is meh-ish, not into her. The Wonder Woman toy looks kind of cool, but like the Joker/Harley dual figures from last month, it has a very cheap look to it. The shirt is better than the last two boxes, though. And the pin and patch are a'ight

November's Box can go either way for me. I'm about half-and-half with Batman stuff. I hope there's not a Joker thing in there, but I'm sure there will be.

Resident Evil pops are confirmed to be coming, so those should happen sometime in the future.

Really? Damn, mixed emotions. It's awesome on one level, my wallet is sad on another.

The Star Wars box is horrible. Aside from the bounty hunter and initial boxes it has been nothing but disappointment. You don't even get comics!

The Star Wars box is horrible. Aside from the bounty hunter and initial boxes it has been nothing but disappointment. You don't even get comics!

I would expect the Death Star box to have a POP Death Star. I guess I'm wrong?

I don't get it. They made a POP of a fucking throne. Why not the Death Star?

Got my Legion of Collector's Box today.

Hawkgirl is still meh-ish to me. I'm going to go ahead and sell her off, just not a fan of the character. The Wonder Woman and Invisible Jet thing I have mixed feelings about. The Jet is actually good looking, and oversized. This box was about twice as big as the last two month's boxes. The WW figure itself looks cheap as fuck, though, and I really don't like that. The shirt is alright, too. Not something I would wear most likely, but enjoyable enough. I think I know someone who will like it, so it'll get use. I'm glad we didn't get another Pop brand shirt, those are ass. The patch and pin are okay, but overall, vanilla.

Goliath

My plan was to just buy Conan, Red Sonja, Street Fighter Pops and the Resident Evil Pops and peace out but then this happened:

casey-jones-funko-pop-340x213.jpg

Already preordered. Now I have to stick to the plan, those last Pops then I am done....I swear....

Zero315

Banned
Got my Legion of Collector's Box today.

Hawkgirl is still meh-ish to me. I'm going to go ahead and sell her off, just not a fan of the character. The Wonder Woman and Invisible Jet thing I have mixed feelings about. The Jet is actually good looking, and oversized. This box was about twice as big as the last two month's boxes. The WW figure itself looks cheap as fuck, though, and I really don't like that. The shirt is alright, too. Not something I would wear most likely, but enjoyable enough. I think I know someone who will like it, so it'll get use. I'm glad we didn't get another Pop brand shirt, those are ass. The patch and pin are okay, but overall, vanilla.

I'm not really into
Hawkgirl
either, but that pop is incredible. They did some really good work on it. I'm really disappointed that they put more
ReAction
shit in this box. Two months in a row guys? Really? If I wasn't locked in for a year it probably would've pushed me to consider cancelling, especially given the next theme.

At least we're not getting hats, I guess...

SeanC

Pics of November's Smuggler's Bounty Pops (Rogue One theme) are out there now. Officially revealed by Funko apparently, which is interesting. But they look gooooood.

SeanC

Two Pops in that box as well, the other one being an action pose. Emperor Force Lightning, please?

Some reddit posts of people who know seem to imply that the other pop is
Vader with his hand outstreched towards Luke from Empire.
I'd be ok with that, kind of iconic. An Emperor would be preferred, though.

Top Bottom