• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

Some reddit posts of people who know seem to imply that the other pop is
Vader with his hand outstreched towards Luke from Empire.
I'd be ok with that, kind of iconic. An Emperor would be preferred, though.

That wouldn't fit in with the Death Star them however?

SeanC

That wouldn't fit in with the Death Star them however?

The pose no, but it's still Vader and I think they're running out of pose ideas. The guy who posted about it only posted it as "Bespin Vader" or something of that nature.

It's just speculated.

I'd like an Emperor or one of those torture-droids.

The pose no, but it's still Vader and I think they're running out of pose ideas. The guy who posted about it only posted it as "Bespin Vader" or something of that nature.

It's just speculated.

I would buy a Vader Noooooo pose in a heartbeat

LycanXIII

It's just speculated.

Would have made more sense to come out during the Galactic Convention exclusives with the Bespin Luke.

SeanC

Funko put out their Unboxing vid today, Pops confirmed. I like both.

With almost the first year done, I've been overall pretty happy with Smuggler's Bounty. Three of my favorite Pops I own came from it (and it clearly has the best Funko Pop Boba Fett).

They can keep the mugs out, though. Those things are ugly as sin.

SeanC

What. Are they making people line up for a raffle to maybe win a chance to buy what you want?

You have to stand in line to get a ticket (or wristband or however they do it at different cons) then you come back later at a designated time to stand in line again to actually get the product.

Every booth does it and it's goddamn awful. But it's how they keep track of their stock and know what they're out of.

Messi

She was in wave 3 and she is perfect :(

jpeg

Messi

Just wait for all the Harley Quinn POPs. At least Deadpool is zany enough to justify having a cowboy hat and chef hat variant.

Harley already has loads of pops. I collect them. She currently has 15 different ones including recolors. But many are different versions.

YYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSS

I just bought my first two Steven Universe blind boxes today and got Rose Quartz and Lion. The two I really wanted! I've never bought blind boxes before, ever.

Zero315

Banned
Dat white/gold Iron Fist!

Funko pls. Spare me.

Psssst...
I just put in an order.

Of course Zombie Mode Liv would be a con exclusive... idk why there's been so much fuckery around the iZombie line.

I'm glad I'm not interested in the Scott Pilgrim exclusives since they've decided to make them numbered con exclusives.

So I guess it's just Zombie Liv and White Lantern Batman, maybe Rainbow Batman and KJ Joker... I'm getting tired of Bat-verse pops.

Zero315

Banned
I pretty much "nope" out of things when shipping is almost the same price as the thing itself.
Honestly, the price on this is likely to go up. IIRC the Civil War Dorbz from this years FCBD went for like $15 a piece, and they sold out quick. So the price they've got plus shipping isn't too bad.

Top Bottom